Chapter one; shitty life

Y/n pov;

Fuck I hate him so much' I thought. My father is a piece of shit, he makes everything about himself he puts his rage on me. He makes everything seem as it's my fault, he makes me feel like I'm the bad person. He is a disgrace to this world, he abused me multiple times and still does, he's an alcoholic and drug addict. No one knows how to control him he just never stops, he's told me multiple times of a lowlife I am and how he isn't going to raise a wuss. My mother can't control him, but she acts as if she's here with me. She's a bitch leaving EVERYTIME he causes issues which is everyday; she just leaves me alone with him, she's a little whore. She tells me I'm not a lowlife then later screaming it right in front of my face, she has hit me before and snapped my board. She's alcoholic which Im not surprised she acts the way she does, my parents complained on how ill never make it in life by skating. I just gave up on parents 'n' family all they do is treat me like shit. I skate to escape from true reality, skating is there for me the only thing I know I can go to. I've been skating for years, I've thought about quitting but skating is the only thing that's there for me. I could never let go of skating. Skating helps me cope with my shitty life. From my shitty neighborhood. From my shitty parents. From everything shitty. Skating is just; magnificent to me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed the little backstory of y/n.
I'm working on starting the real first chapter so please stay with me!! Stay tuned <33