Chapter four; we did it

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUTS!!!!

Once we entered the room he pushed me onto the wall, he glided his hands all over my body.
We continued to make out, it felt so good.
he soon pushed me onto the bed, my back hitting the mattress. he took his shirt then mine. our tongues fought for dominance, him winning some way. he unbuttoned my pants, throwing them on the floor. i breathe through our kisses.
"Im gonna make you scream my name tonight ma" he smirked at me. god, he's hot. as our lips stayed connected, i took his pants off and soon his boxers too.
he knew where this was heading, he grabbed my hair and balled it in his hands. i went down, and began sucking him off. moans escaped his mouth. His moans where the only sounds filling up the room. i pump his cock through my mouth, i could tell he was close. he cummed into my mouth, he took his hands off my hair and placed them on my lips his thumb roamed my lips, "swallow pretty girl" he demanded. and i did as i was told. he picked me up back to the bed he took my panties off, then took my bra off too. he began to align himself at my entrance. he took the condom out of his pants pocket and put it on he rammed it into me making me moan so loud as he kept pounding and pounding he took his other hand and grabbed my leg and brought it to his shoulder. "SHIT RUBEN" I moaned, i could tell it turned ruben on by hearing me scream his name. i bit my lip to try and contain my moans till he put his thumb on my lips opening my mouth "I wanna hear ma". "FUCK IM GONNA-", we both came the same time. he threw his head back in pleasure. He lied down next to me turning over to hug me "you did so well you know that" "mmm" I was to tired to respond later shutting my eyes to sleep...

Im gonna hate myself when I wake up..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
359 words
Hope you guys enjoyed I told you all it would be spicy!!!! Lol thanks for reading <33