Picture

.
.
.
.
No Pov

It was weird, so very weird.

Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo sat at the dining table watching as the creature Tommy found ate a cookie happily, it had its fork back in its hand, not threatening Tommy like it was before they had its cookie.

Tubbo grabbed a ice cube from the freezer and gently held it on its head, it slowly looked up at him, crumbs on their face and body, it didn't look away. slowly munching on its cookie as he held the ice cube on its bruised head. Tubbo took the ice cube off of its head and looked at how the bruising wasn't as bad as it was when it first got it.

"So..." Tubbo started, the other two looked at him "Where'd you find it?" Tubbo asked tommy as he placed the ice cube next to the blob.

Tommy started explaining where he found it, the three not noticing as the creature sat on the small block of ice and started gliding across the table, a small trail of water following behind as it continued  to slowly glides against the table.

Getting bored after a few seconds it got off of the cube, it looked behind them seeing the other three talking, it looked in front of it again and jumped off the table and landed on the soft carpet. Looking around it noticed a pice of paper and a few markers around the paper, it started walking(?) towards the paper and markers.

grabbing a black marker, it started drawing, two squiggly circles with faced one them, and another shape underneath both circles, grabbing a bright green marker it wrote underneath the drawings 'Dream' and 'Drista' grabbing a yellow it drew a arrow pointing to the taller blob and wrote 'COOL', then grabbing a pink, making another arrow point towards a taller blob again and and wrote 'amazing'... with a backwards 'A'. Then grabbing a different green it drew two arrows point towards the taller again, and writing a big 'BROTHER' above it, with a backwards 'H'. cut it some slack it's hard to draw and write when the marker is taller than you.

Then, grabbing a red marker it wrote in big words 'ME!' with a arrow pointing towards the smaller blob. Grabbing a purple marker, it scribbled down a 'THE BEST!' once again, with a arrow pointing towards the smaller.

 Grabbing a purple marker, it scribbled down a 'THE BEST!' once again, with a arrow pointing towards the smaller

It nodded in satisfaction as the blob, named Drista, looked at the picture.

Picking up the drawing, Drista started walking towards the three that are still talking at the table, she walked towards the one in the middle, Wilbur. Drista hit his leg lightly. No reaction, hitting harder he finally looked back at her, she held out the picture she made, Wilbur bends down and picks up the blab and gently takes the picture out of her hands.

The three looked at the picture, "Drista? is that your name?" Wilbur asked looking at the blob in front of them, she nodded and pointed towards the other blob next to the drawing of herself, then at the big word 'BROTHER' then at the drawing of her, and then pointed at herself.

"Help Drista find Dream" she sounds like a parrot.

"IT TALKS WHAT THE FUCK-"
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile..

"Help Dream find Drista." he sounds like a parrot.

"OH MY MUFFIN IT TALKS?!-"