Chapter 2: The Confrontation

A/N: I forgot to mention in the last chapter that for these first few chapters, Ethan will be a Face but in a few more chapters he will turn Heel. I hope you all enjoy!

------------------------

Ethan: TONI!

I finished showering as fast as I could before getting dressed in my street clothes again. I raced out of my locker room and went looking for Toni and found her at gorilla.

Ethan: There you are Toni!

Toni: What is it Ethan?

Ethan: I think you know exactly what!

At that point something took over. I don't know what it was but it took over me...

Toni: I don't...I promise...

Ethan: Then why is Demi trying to flirt with me or some shit?!

Toni: Oh... Listen all I said was based on what you told me that you liked Kiwis and Aussies... That's all I swear...

Ethan: ......You told her about me and Cassie (Peyton Royce)?..

Toni: Yeah... I'm sorry...

I then felt myself hit the wall and slide down to the floor.

Toni then sat down next to me before I put my hoodie up to let her know I was embarrassed

Toni: Look

Toni: Look. I didn't tell her all the details of your breakup but I told her about how you and Cassie got together and that you liked Kiwis and Aussies. That's it I swear.

Ethan: Cassie was the one who cheated on me with that piece of shit Shawn Spears so who's to say she will be any different...

Toni: Relax! She wouldn't do that to someone. She wasn't the one who cheated on Dimitri after all.

Ethan: True...

Toni: I'm sorry for telling her about tha-

Ethan: No! It's fine! I-I like her too, to be honest...