At first glance

(Art not mine!!)
Warnings: ✨none✨~

Reader's POV
My friend and I had taken a seat, scrolling through the menu's at the new Bon's Burger's restaurant. It was kind of embarrassing going to a kiddie restaurant and being the only adults that don't have children of their own with them. We sit there casually, placing our menu's back onto the table then making eye contact with each other. "I was thinking of getting a chicken burger with some chips, what about you?"
"I think I'm just gonna get a slice of  pizza with some chips too"
"You wanna share a bowl of chips then?" Rebecca (which is her name) smiled.
"Sure!" I giggled.
Me and Becca have been friends ever since we were in the third grade. She was always by my side when I needed her the most, I probably wouldn't be here now if it weren't for her. A waiter had arrived at our table, a young lady in a bon's burgers uniform. She smiled at us, "Hey guys! What can I get for you today?" She asked in a cheery tone.
"Could I get a chicken burger, please. Oh! And could we also get a medium chip bowl to share?"
"Of course you can, ma'am! And how about you, miss? What would you like to eat?" She turned her attention to me with a wide smile, having her pen hovering over her little note pad she held close to her chest.
"Could I please get a slice of pizza....please?" I looked at her nervously.
She had written it down and nodded, "Alright! An drinks?"
"Ooo! Could we please get two large chocolate milkshakes? Thank you!" Becca smiled and then looked back at me. She knows me so well.
The lady walked off with our orders preparing our meals as we talked.

~A few minutes later~

We admired our food that was set out in front of us. The smell lifting into our nostrils made our mouths water as we dug in. I bit into my pizza and the flavours where literally exploding in my mouth. I pulled the pizza away as strings of cheese stretched from between the pizza and my mouth. I couldn't help but giggle softly as the cheese strings broke apart, I look up at my friend who had already taken her phone out, taking pictures of me being an absolute dumbass. As I was slurping the cheese strings back into my mouth I happened to notice someone staring in my direction. He was a decent hight for a man of his age, possibly in his late twenties. His light brown hair sprung in different areas and his glasses were edging at the end of his nose. He looked exhausted from as far as I could tell, I tilted my head to the side. He must have released I saw him staring because he quickly turned around, walking into a hallway then disappearing out of plan sight. "Hey, whats up?" Becca asked, a little concerned.
I snap back into reality and look back at her, "Oh...uh...no, no it was nothing".
"You sure?"
"Yea, I'm sure. Now finish up your burger, I wanna play some mario kart at the Arcade!"

~535 words~

(i guess it wouldn't be 540 words now because I am still typing, but anyway)

Tra la la😊