Chapter 4

Hey bitches I'm back! Lol, I sound like A from PLL. Who watches it? I don't! :P anyway, I decided to try and write another chapter for my lovely book. XD So here it goes... (Look down and start reading, what are you doing looking at this?)

Hailey's POV

Pushing away from Marks soft lips, I look up into his eyes, looking hurt. I walk away, looking for Louis to take me home, when I hear him behind me. I turn around, and see Mark hit Louis. 

"Mark!" I scream, an run towards Mark. But before I could reach him, Louis lunges back,and hits him square in the jaw. Before a real fight breaks out, I run in between Louis and Mark. 

"GUYS!" I scream, hoping they hear me. Louis looks at me, but Mark seems to focuse on Louis to even notice my existance. I grab Louis' arm and drag him back. 

"Hail-"

"Don't Hailey me, mister. What the HELL was that?" I asked him. He looked at me, with a sorry look on his face.

"I'm sorry Hawey!" He said, and the way he said it made me smile. 

"It's OK, Wouis. Let's go before we get into some serious trouble." I say, and we run to the tent to get my clothes. As I change, I see a piece of paper hanging out of the shorts pocket. I open it, and see Mark's number. I fold it back up, put it in my sweater pocket, and give the clothes back to my dresser. 

We ride back in silence, but, being Louis, he brakes the tension between us. 

"SO, HAILEY, WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?" he screams in my ear, taking his eyes off the road. 

"Look back to the road."

"Tell me first."

"Fine. Pink."

"Do you eat carrots?"

"Louis, eyes on the road."

"Tell me, or we're gonna die."

"Ya, sure."

"I like you."

"I like you too." He stops the car. 

"Do you really?" he asks, hope in his voice.

"Of course. Who doesn't like you?" I say, making him smile.

"Well, I am likable." he says. I laugh, and remember we are not moving. 

"Uh, Louis, could we go back to the house?" I ask, wanting to go do something.

"No, first we need to do somethings." He says, with an evil grin on his face.

"Ok, I'll bite." 

"First, we need to prank everyone. I was thinking, I walk in and distract everyone while you go through the back, into the kitchen. Get the clear wrap in the bottom left drawer in the cupboard next to the stove. Then go to the bathroom and put the lid up. cover the top of the toilet with it. Then put the wrap back and come in through the front. Got it?" he asked, and I nodded. This was gonna be the best. 

~~~

Louis threw open the front door and screamed "I LOST HAILEY!" I silently laugh, and run around to the back. I grab the clear wrap and head over to the bathroom. I do exactly what Louis says, and go around front.

"LOUIS! THAT WAS A GOOD HOUR WALK! HOW ON EARTH DID YOU FORGET ME?" I scream, and pretend to be mad. Every second I want to laugh, I just tighten my hands into fists and bite my tongue. Eventually, we 'worked' it out, an I went back my room. 

I put on a pair of my worn-in ripped jeans, a long sleeve top with a heart in it, and pink stilettos, that made me taller than the guys. I walk out into the living room, and stand next to Harry, putting my elbow on his shoulder to emphasis that I am taller than him. For once, he looks insecure, so I rush to get my iPhone out and take a picture of his face. 

"@Harry_Styles seems someone doesn't like being beat in height. Point one, @HaileyBitch (A/N: Not real)" I tweet, and lock my phone. Louis, looking over my shoulder, gives me a high five, and he pulls me into his room.

"Ok, phase 1 complete. Phase 2: Get Harry and Julia together." I look at him with a puzzled look. "It is obvious that they like each other. So, here is what we are going to do..."

Ooooooooooooooooo, what are they going to do? Hmmmmmmmmm, idk. LOL! So, I think ill un-on hold this book. :P Yay! Who's happy? I am! XD anyway, what is YOUR fav colour? Comment bellow!

~Tina xoxoxo