Chapter 3

Louis' POV

We arrive at Harry's house, and I look beside me to see Hailey asleep, as well as Laura and Julia. So, being responsible for her, I have to carry her to her room, which she is sharing with her friends. It is the master bedroom, and has a queen sized bed, with a small couch that one person can sleep on. I lay her on the bed, and take off her jewelry that can hurt her while she is asleep.

I tuck her in her bed with Laura, who Liam brought in, and look at her. She looks so small and gentle in the big bed. I kiss her forehead, bid her and Laura goodnight, and walk into the living room to see Julia, wide awake, and looking at Harry angry. I guess he woke her up by accident. She sees me approach, and asks me to direct her to the room. I show her the room, she hops onto the couch, and she falls asleep.

I walk back to the living room a second time, exhausted by today, and bid the lads good night, go to me, Niall, and Liam's room, with bunk-beds where Liam and Niall sleep, hop into my own bed, and fall fast asleep.

Hailey's POV

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I looked at the caller ID. Simon Cowell. I don't remember giving him my number. Oh well.

"Hello?" I say, trying to sound awake.

"Hailey, I have you scheduled for a photo-shoot at 1:00pm. Come in a jumper. And no makeup. got it?

"Photo-shoot at 1, jumper with no makeup. Got it."

Then the line went dead. I looked at my clock. 10:30pm. I go take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, then go back to my room to put on Lulu Lemon yoga pants and a tank-top with the matching sweater, and walk to the kitchen.

"Hello, love, where are you headed off to?" Louis said as I make my way into the kitchen. I open the fridge, and reply.

"Photo-shoot. Where are you going?" I say, looking for low-fat yogurt. Of course there is no such thing as low-fat in this house.

"Can I come?"

"No, you cannot."

"Why?!?" whined Louis. I stifled a laugh.

"Ask Simon." I say flatly, and check the time. 11:30. Time for lunch. I grab the bread, put some butter on the bread, and grab the plastic cheese. I grab a pan, and start making grilled cheese.

"GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" yells Harry, startling me causing me to almost drop my sandwitch. I regain balance, then look at a very annoyed Harry. He starts to say something when I shove the sandwich in his mouth and start to make another 10, not knowing how much Niall really eats. He chews some, and then looks at me.

"Never mind." he says, then walks away with my sandwich.

I make the sandwiches in peace, and bring them to the table. Niall is the first one to come, trying to take all of them. I slap his hand. "No." I say, as Laura and Julia come down. They laugh at Niall, and take one. I hand him two, and call for the other boys. They all take two as well, leaving me with nothing. Tired of making sandwiches, I make myself pasta. Then add hot peppers, so that no one takes it. I sit down around everyone, and they all stare at my food.

I offer them all a piece, except for Laura and Julia, who know my dastardly ways. Julia disappears as everyone takes one piece, bites it, and runs to the kitchen to get water. I laugh, and Julia comes back with a fork. She sits beside me, and eats without a care in the world. I look at Laura, and she is laughing her head off. Julia finished half of it, and goes to bring her fork back to the kitchen.

"How did you do that?"

"Super human."

"That is so hot! Never am I ever taking food from you again."