part 5

"Jungkook please__" you said, closing your eyes
" please what y/n?" He said, wrapping his muscular hands around your waist, "why is your heart beating very fast?" You are not listening to his words, your hands on his chest, you're feeling loose around his grip, you opened your eyes " no this is wrong " " nothing is wrong baby" he said in your ears making you lose all your controls "Jungkook" you said as he pulled you even closer to his body, Now you can feel his well built chest against your breast.

"Be honest baby, don't you want me? '' he started talking dirty to you while his dark orbs pierced your soul. You felt getting wet between your legs as he licked your earlobe "looks like it's not the write time " he left your figure "you can call me if you want me you know" he winked at you and got back to the couch and fell asleep. You're still trying to process what just happened. " Jungkook, you really did that?" You questioned yourself.

You're in your room it's 5 am, " Jungkook," you whispered in frustration . you closed your eyes as the flashbacks are still playing in your mind " let's sleep y/n stop thinking" you tried to sleep but the wetness in your core is not letting you sleep peacefully " do I need to help myself?" You thought to yourself as you looked down "let's do it" you undone your shorts and panties and put a finger inside your wet hole slowly "mhmm" a moan escaped from your mouth "it feels good" you said while adding one more finger and pushing them deeper inside.

You shut your eyes and moved your finger in and out. Every time you thrust your finger inside a moan escape from your mouth, you tugged your fingers in bedsheets and added another finger in your whole "fuck Jungkook" you moaned his name in  pleasure. your eyes remembering his hot body, his abs, his veiny hands you want him to kiss so badly you want him in your bed " ahhh Daddy " you moved your finger more faster as you felt a knot building in you stomach.You moan louder "yes jungkook-ahh" you don't care if he'll hear you moaning his name your eye's were still closed while masturbating.

You were continuously moaning his name and pushing your fingers deeper in you "I….want you Jungkook - ah" you were about to cum when you heard a voice " looks like someone is needy " you quickly open your eyes and closed your legs suddenly feeling embarrassed , Jungkook closed the door and he is still shirtless ,wasting no time he hovers above you " no need to feel embarassed baby you should ask me " he said and slowly leans forward and kissed on your neck leaving their his marks you moan tugging your fingers with his hair."Aahhh Jungkook please fuck" you're on your high and not able to control yourself

" Sure baby" he roughly started rubbing your clit
" y-yes just like that" he kissed on your lips roughly showing his dominant side, you bucked your hips up .He pushed one finger inside, You whimpered in satisfaction of his touch " I'll make you feel good babygurl" he said and started kissing your body until he reached your wet, needy clit. He started giving you Kitty licks "ummm daddy please" you said and he started sucking in your clit. You arched your back and lips a part, he grabbed your thighs tightly pushing them wide open.

His tongue is teasing your orgasm and his fingers are thrusting faster , all you could hear is your loud moans and his sucking and kissing sound in your clit. He pulled his finger out and you whined, feeling empty. He pushed his tongue in your whole, his hand reached in your chest and he slightly squeezed them you became a moaning mess under his touch, his tongue is thrusting deep in you. His one hand is busy in your breast and the second is holding your thighs, you felt a familiar knot in your stomach indicating you're close to your orgasm.

"Fuck Jungkook please d- don't stop this ahhhhhh I'm c-close" you started clenching around his fingers your walls tightened around him " y/nn-ahh you're tight" he said in his melodic deep voice and again put his finger and fasten his pace ,his thumb is rubbing you tip. The bliss touches pushed your orgasm near you and you came all around his finger. He swallow all your cum "you taste sweet y/n" he got up and kissed in your lips you kissed him back almost quickly you both broke the kiss after a while  " we're not done yet babygurl look at this I'm hard now"