#first story

I just want to inform you English is not my first language 😭😭not at all, I'm french 😅so sorry for the mistakes. Tell me if you see anything bothering you. I will change it.
Thanks ✨✨

So my first headcanon is a little depressed it's a happy ending but with angst before

______________________________________

It's about atsumu who loses his memory and he forgets that he was dating sakusa. He thinks the love he feels is for another guy (totally invented character) and every day seeing this other guy with someone else makes him sicker and sicker, he becomes depressed.

Sakusa who love him stay by his side even if it breaks his heart that atsumu forgot about their relationship and now think he loves someone else. Atsumu's situation is only getting worse and no one can help him, since the love he feels is not reciprocal.
And the worst happens, he decides to commit suicide by jumping from the top of a building, sakusa who is there at that moment decides to jump too and they both die.

But...
They find themselves in a space between life and death and sakusa explains everything to him, and that he's the saddest person on earth.

An angel who finds their love the most beautiful it has ever been seen, decides to give them another chance.
He gives back his memory to atsumu and makes them come back just before the moment they decide to jump.
They fall in each other's arms and atsumu cries but now sakusa is there with him.
End.......

____________________________________
When I dream about it I was so sad I even cried in my sleep but the story it's beautiful it's worth it ❤️❤️✨✨✨

Thanks you here a little heart 😘 don't cry my little Frenchpie 🤣🤣I just invented it✨✨