23

Lea doesn't know what to feel. She definitely likes the idea of getting married but not now, not this early. She even wondered his change of demeanor after that phonecall. His actions and proposal felt rushed but with less sincerity.

They packed and now in the airport waiting for their boarding time. He didn't hold her hands nor sweet at her. Yes he helped her with the luggage but that is all. She thought they're going out in the public after that kiss at Disneyland and they can freely admit to everyone their relationship status. In fact Urs was the one who is sweeter these days. He even came back to their seat with a coffee and a pastry on his hands and gave it to Lea.

'Thanks for your help Urs and for these (referring to the coffee and the food) you don't have to and Seb may not like the idea. I can see tensions with the two of you,"

"I am just making sure you're comfortable. See, he's just focus on his phone and not minding you at all"

"He may have problems that he can',t share with me but Seb is a good man"

"I do not care about his excuses. I'll treat you the way you should be treated and i'll be honest with you. If things go wrong with you and Seb, i am just here waiting for you. Just a phonecall and i'll be there"

She put her hand on the top of his hand and squeeze it. "That is so sweet of you to say."

Seb was trying to stay calm upon seeing the two. Urs is still making his way although he's aware that Lea is in a relationship. He is a tough competition. He is handsome, smart and i supposed single. We hear names of girls that was linked to him in the past but he never introduced anyone to the public nor have posted a picture with any girls. But why is he so showy and affectionate now to Lea? As if he doesn't care that people will find out. Is he doing this to make me angry or has he really fallen in love with my girl?
It can't be. Lea is mine.

They all heard the announcement that it's boarding time.  Seb got up to help Lea with her things and asking her if she's okay.  The group manager went near them. To make sure everything is under control then went to Urs and Lea to congratulate them with the relationship.

"I never thought you two would click. Both of you have strong personalities but i can say you look perfect together. Urs look so in love with you Lea. I've been managing them for so long and this is the first time i see him this happy."

Apparently they went viral when fans posted their pictures in Disney. Some says they saw Seb kissed Lea but maybe was just confused with who they saw. That it might be Urs after all.

Lea was about to protest but Seb spoke.

"Yeah they look good together" he simply said which made her feel as if he's giving her away.

They travelled in silence and all headed to their rooms to rest. They're in the most romantic place on Earth, Paris. Sebastien's Izambard hometown. The first leg to their European tour.

Seb felt a kiss. He smiled upon thinking it as Lea but woken up when she heard her spoke.

"Renee?"

"Surprise hon!" With twinkle in her eyes.

"How did you know i'm here? How did you get here?" As he now sitting on the bed

"wait, i'll answer all your questions. But first, i miss you hon" and put her arms around him and kisses his face. I know you schedule right? You gave it to me before the tour started even the hotel you're going to stay at."

He then remembered giving her a copy of the places they'll tour for the concerts and other activities that was scheduled..

"But i didn't tell you our room number because none of us know until we got here"