The New World 365

Day 75 – William "Bill" Pope

Bill didn't hate his life but it wasn't truly his life. Since the flu started all those years ago and his wife and daughter were infected, he became a survivor. Bill traveled and killed people and zombies until he ran into a young boy who presented himself to him as a god. Bill followed the boy looking at him as an idol. But the boy required of Bill things that, at first, Bill did not want to give.

You see, Bill was attractive an auburn-haired man who, before the pandemic, would catch both ladies and gentlemen's eyes. His auburn hair was unique and beautiful almost like a strawberry blond. His frame, although skinnier, was tight and he swam almost daily before the pandemic.

The boy brought Bill comfort and safety and seemed to rally people around him into a community – so Bill wanted that.

The first thing the boy asked of Bill was his body. Bill's body was the boy's now to hold, to fuck, to seduce, to enjoy, to cause pain to, to embarrass, to play with. The boy put a collar around Bill's neck as a symbol of control and every night Bill would be invited into the throne room with the other attractive men of the community. Bill wasn't gay, he never looked at guys before the flu and the sickness ravaged the world but he would do things with the boy that he never did before. He was pinched and entered and fondled and he came. He came harder than he did with his wife. But it wasn't for him, the pleasure was for the boy in control.

The second thing the boy asked of Bill was his mind. The boy demanded complete loyalty and so he taught Bill the "Teachings of Grim" after his namesake. Bill would pass these teachings on and was told to go out and convert. Bring men, attractive men, back to the community. This sometime included destroying other communities. But the other communities became harder to find as blue eyed undead killed off more and more of the survivors. This was until Kurt Godfrey arrived, a man surveying the country and making a map of the size and scale of all the communities. The boy would convince Kurt to follow him as well and Kurt told them of a big community: Crystal Republic.

The third thing the boy asked of Bill was his soul. Before meeting the boy Bill never considered himself a cruel man. But now it was all in service of the boy and without his mind or his body what was cruelty? God had long since disappeared from the world. The boy was the new god and he made the rules. Bill crafted a plan to destroy Crystal Republic and kidnap all the males. He would perform the thinning and select the most handsome to come back to the citadel and please his god.

One such treasure he found was named Graham. He brought Graham to the throne room and de-clothed the man having him sit on his knees before him. Bill had been through many trainings with many men, preparing them for the boy. Preparing them to be had.

"You now belong to him. When he comes in here, he will ask you to do things you probably aren't used to." Bill chuckled and a sinister smirk appeared on his lips.

"You killed my friends." Graham cried and looked up at the auburn-haired man in a robe.

"They were thinned."

"Killed. I don't know what this place is or who you think you are but you're monsters." Graham sobbed. "You're absolute monsters."

"We may seem like that now, but there will be a long and bountiful empire from here and you were selected to be part of the harem. If I wasn't found I would not have been saved and I would not be here today. You should be grateful Graham." Bill looked at the crying man and pulled a handkerchief from beneath his ceremonial robe dabbing Graham's eyes. "I know it is hard now. It was hard for me too at the beginning. But Grim has a way of taking bits and pieces of you slowly that soon you won't even realize your more his then yourself."