02. HAVE A LITTLE FUN

MIWA SLAMMED HER LOCKER DOOR, revealing a familiar korean boy towering over her

     MIWA SLAMMED HER LOCKER DOOR, revealing a familiar korean boy towering over her. it had been two weeks since they met, and they've been almost inseparable since miwa had found out leo moved into the empty house behind her's.

"g'morning, mimi." leo chirped. "how'd you do on the geometry final?"

"good morning, leo. i think i got like two wrong, but i breezed through it honestly." miwa answered as she readjusted her backpack on her shoulder. "i'm guessing you failed?"

"you think i'm brain dead? i got an A, dumbass." leo retorted, sticking his tongue out at her. before miwa could shoot an insult at leo, miwa bursted out laughing at her friends, who sheepishly entered the building in ghostbusters costumes. "you didn't dress up with your friends and you're laughing at them? that's not cool of you."

"there's only four ghost busters. no need for more, stupid." said miwa. "it's whatever, honestly. but did you have any plans for halloween?"

"nah. was hoping if you were free."

"i'm trick-or-treating with my friends at 7, but if you wanted to join us then swing by my place at 6:45." miwa replied, shoving a history textbook into her backpack.

"i don't have a costume, though." said leo. "wait, do you even have a costume?"

"i'm gonna be an angel. gotta do what i gotta do for candy, amirite?"

"good to know." said leo with a slight smile. "but angel costume huh... not really fitting for someone like you." miwa smacked the raven haired boy, receiving a loud yelp in response.

"be there or be square. see you in english, loser!" miwa called out as she ran through the crowded hallway. leo laughed softly to himself, making a quick mental note to stop by a costume store after school.

 leo laughed softly to himself, making a quick mental note to stop by a costume store after school

"WHY ARE WE EVEN WAITING for the guy?" mike complained. "if we don't go now, then there's not gonna be any full sized candy left."

     "five more minutes, c'mon! he won't be too long." miwa pleaded as she readjusted her halo headband.