P R O L O G U E

And I could say I never unzipped
Those blue Levi's inside my head
But that's far from the truth
Don't know what's come over me
It seems like yesterday when I said
"We'll be friends forever"

And I could say I never unzippedThose blue Levi's inside my headBut that's far from the truthDon't know what's come over meIt seems like yesterday when I said"We'll be friends forever"

Kang listened to the song that played intently then took a sip from his coffee and bit into his donut.

He slowly looked at her while she drank her coffee with a smile. She was finally here

Finally.

A year of facetime-ing each other and who knew that she would actually be here, in front of him.

She gave him a toothy grin which made his heart flutter. She's always been beautiful but there was definitely something different about her today.

"Ya!"

Kang raised his eyebrows and shook his head. "Wae-yo," he said trying his best to sound nonchalant then picked up his phone and started browsing all his unopened messages. "oh, manager-nim texted me."  

She laughed softly, "You've been staring at me for more than like - two minutes? Kwenchana," she said and leaned forward to wipe Kang's lips with her fingers.  "sorry, you have coffee on your lips." she said casually.

Kang slowly looked up back at her and smiled, "I just noticed something about you - today," he said quietly. "that's all."

She frowned and touched her face. "What? Do I look bloated? I still look fat," she said and hurriedly wore her cardigan.  

PABO.

Kang sighed slowly and shook his head. "Nope. Sit down next to me and I'll tell you." he whispered with a small smile.

"Oh my gosh, what is this?" She said, her eyes bright with excitement as she stood up and slid next to Kang.

She faced him with a smile, her brown eyes wide with anticipation. "What is it? Pali!" she said as she placed her hand on his lap. 

He looked down at her hand and felt the electricity surge inside his body. This was normal.  They were bestfriends. This was nothing.

Kang slowly leaned in to whisper into her ears, "You looked younger via facetime, but in person," he said slowly. "I can see your wrinkles."

He leaned back into his chair and saw her cheeks turn bright red, she bit her lip and then slapped his lap, "Ya, Kang-ie!" she screamed loudly.

"Shhhhhh!" Kang said and put his arm around her and covered her mouth immediately. "we're in a public place." he whispered.

"Mianhae, I forgot," Ysabelle said as Kang slowly let go of her. "my best friend's an actor." she smiled and gave him a wink.

Yep, she's your bestfriend.

She looked around the coffee shop and went back to her seat. "Kang-ie," she said as she reached for her polaroid camera from her bag. "Smile." she said as she took a quick photo of him.

Kang frowned. "Ya! I wasn't even looking and I was eating," he said as he grabbed the photo from her.

"It doesn't matter, this is my first memory here in Korea." Ysabelle pouted as she waited for the photo to appear. "Hanging out with you is my first memory of being here."

Kang looked back at her and she gave him the most beautiful smile he's ever seen.

"Welcome home, Belle." Kang said with a smile and pinched her cheek. "I'm so lucky to finally have you here."

"Eeeeek! Bestfriends forever," Belle squeaked and extended her hand towards Kang's direction. "Pinky swear?"

Kang sighed and interlocked his pinky with hers. "I swear."