𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏- 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚

richies pov:
i cant believe i let him run out i was gonna say something but i was to slow.maybe tomorrow after school i could apologize .. anyways it is currently 3am and i need sleep cause i need to wake up tomorrow.
end of richie pov

eddies pov.
dammit dammit dammit omg why did i run out i wanted to stay ugh i'm so dumb. anyways i need sleep it's still 3:30am anyways goodnight myself .
end of eddies pov

richies pov
*after school*
after i finished class i saw eddie walking out the class he was walking fast i could catch up so i had to make a different plan to apologize . anyways i should head home and think of a way to apologize to him i mean i love him so much i can't lose him forever can i?
end of richies pov

eddies pov
i was sitting on my bed listening to still into you by paramore thinking about my favorite person richie. as i was looking at the ceiling i heard a know on my window it was richie,richie tozier.

"richie what are you doing here it 3 in the morning?!?"eddie said whispering

" just let me in eds" richie said "don't call me that" eddie said while richie was climbing through the window.

"what are you really here for" eddie said while crossing his arms "well um you know about the dare and everything i just wanted to apologize so im sorry " richie said fiddling his thumbs "a sorry isn't good enough" eddie said "well is this good enough?" richie said while he grabbed eddies face and softly put his lips against his.

they kissed for a few seconds then let go they where breathing hardly with there foreheads against each others.

"oh sorry eds" richie smirked as he saw eddie breathing hardly then richie was. "i-i need my inhaler please?!" eddie said while stumbling through his words he really couldn't breath. "where is it" richie said "o-on my d-desk" richie handed eddie the inhaler while laughing quietly

"wow eds you really can't kiss anyone" richie said while still laughing "it's not funny" eddie said while still breathing in his inhaler. richie grabbed eddie and hugged him "i'm sorry i'm really sorry"
richie said meaning it . eddie sighed "it's ok richie" richie hugged tighter from the hearing of that.

richie walked away from eddie trying to explore his room "now what are you doing ?" eddie said looking confused
"you know just exploring oo what's this?" richie grabbed the head phone on his bed putting them in his ears he unpaused the music and heard "cause after all this time i'm still into you " richie paused the music while eddie was looking at him flustered. wow good taste in music richie said as he smirked " stop richie" eddie said while blushing softly.

"anyways richie your should be heading home it's almost 4 am i need sleep we still have school tomorrow" eddie said tiredly "ok fine eddie get your pretty beauty sleep" richie smirked at eddie while climbing up the ladder " where did you get that ladder from anyways" eddie asked "oh it was just laying there anyways see you in school eds" richie said " don't call me that" eddie said  "whatever u say eds" richie ran off laughing

*after school*
"hey eds" richie smirked "don't call me that" "you know you like it" richie said with a smirk on his face " whatever trashmouth anyway why'd you call me?" "oh yea meet me at the kissing bridge!"richie said while he ran off "ok?" eddie said expanding the o.

*kissing bridge*
"hey eds" richie said "hey trashmouth" eddie said "why'd you tell me to come here again?" eddie said confusingly "oh yes i wanted to show you something" richie said as eddie followed him "this" richie said while pointing to a piece on the bridge that had carved with the initials "R+E" with a heart around it. "so yea i carved this after our fight" richie said while fiddling with his thumbs. "richie" eddie said while lookingat the ground "yes eds?" richie said confused.

"im inlove with you"

as richie heard those words come out off eddies mouth he froze and a tear fell from his eyes he.eddie looked back at richie fiddling his thumbs. richie looked at eddie tears falling from his eyes he grabbed eddies waist pulling him closer and softly kissing him.

they kissed for a few seconds this time eddie didn't need his inhaler he controlled his breathing. as there foreheads where touching they looked at each other richie opened his mouth and eddie heard.

"im inlove with you too eds"

eddies eyes widened and there foreheads separated and then they hugged each other for a minute then let go they both looked at each other and giggled "eds even if you can't breathe sometimes your still pretty" richie said looking at eddie
"and even when you are dumb sometimes your still my best friend"

"your my loveboy"

richie said while looking into eddies eyes

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅

tysm for all the love and support i'm so happy i made this book it's not the best but it's the best i could do anyways i'm soon gonna make another books it's still gonna be about reddie ofc lmao i love yall sm have a great day/night

i love you , melanie ༄✰❁