𝒐𝒏𝒆-𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚

eddies pov:
another day to get bullied by richie ,  richie tozier i mean i am in love with richie i known him since 3rd grade he also bullied me since then he bully's me a lot but i deal with it. anyways i have to go to school i was a freshman i just finished 8th grade i got dress and headed to school.

*school*
i kinda rushed to class so i wouldn't be seen by richie even though i kinda wanted to see him but he would probably just push me.then i realized he was standing and talking to his best friend beverly she wasn't all the bad he known her since 7th grade but she would still push me around if like richie demanded her too.

but he saw me actually they both saw me and pushed me i wanted to cry but i just acted like nothing happened richie called me names too they both laughed.
end of eddies pov

richies pov:
i bully eddie cause i'm in love with him and i don't know how to control myself around him and my other choice was to bully him it's way easier but i hate doing it especially when i tell beverly to bully him with me i feel horrible when i bully him alone.
end of richie pov

....

guys this is so bad 😭  it's so short 😭anyways this is only chapter one probably gonna be like 10 to 12 chapters but i still don't know anyways BYEEE for now <3