Other Dragons?

Y/F/N= Your Father's Name

Y/S/N= Your Sibling's Name 

The Scps stared in shocked at the dragon then Y/n started to walk towards to him and he started to walk towards them.

Y/n: F...F-Father? Is that you? They said getting tears in their eyes.

Y/F/N: Yes, it's me, my daughter/son.

Without any hesitation, they immediately hug him with tears rolling down on their face while the Scps stands there in confusion. 

Scp-106: They have a father? 

Scp-036: I thought they only have a mother. I guess that's a surprise.

Y/F/N: My little girl/boy. You're so grown. You look just like you mother but we've been have separated ever since the hurricane got the best of us. 

Y/n: Actually, she.......sacrificed here self in order to save me.

Y/F/N's eyes widened by the time he hears this from his son/daughter. 

Y/F/N: What...What do you mean she's...dead?

Y/n: Those humans...they knew about us and....

They pulled out their mother's necklace. Y/F/N gasped quietly then hug their dragon child. Then he looks at Scps with worried in faces or show that they're sad because most them don't have a face.

Y/F/N: And I'm guessing that these are your friends that keep you company.

Y/n: Yes and they were lock up in a facility and I help them.

Y/F/N: *sigh* I'm guessing the humans again.

Y/n nodded and their father looks disappointed on the humans. Then Y/F/N roared so loudly that the others felt the planet shaking. And they hugged together in scared. 

Scp-096: I don't know who's scarier: Y/n or their father.

Scp-1471-A: Deeply both.

Scp-049: I don't think that's all. He pointed at the sky filled with so many dragons in many colors. Y/n stood there in shocked and surprised. They never seen or remember that many dragons. And some of them was holding their friends after the explosion.

Scp-049: Wait a minute, 239? 

Scp-239: I'm think that you guys thought we die after that explosion, yes?

Scp-035: Well, yes but how?

Scp-953: When we were trying to find the exit and you guys, these dragons came out of no where and save us before the explosion happen. 

Scp-4975: They asked them some questions about us and we help them to look for you guys but especially Y/n.

Y/F/N: Anyways, I think your brother/sister will be happy to see you again.

Y/n: Wait, I have a sibling?

Y/F/N: Of course, let's go back home. Scps, grab yourself a dragon and hang on.

Scp-682: Yeah, I would love too but I don't think that I'm good with flying. I'm more of on the ground creature.

Dragon #1: Come on! How are you know you're not gonna like it if don't you actually try it?

Scp-682 thought about it and agreed. But before he can, he suddenly turns himself into a creature like human. Everyone stare at him and Y/n's jaw dropped to the ground and sightly blushed.

Scp-682: Are y'all look at me like that or just go your secret place?

Y/n: *snaps out it* Sorry, let's go.