The Crooked Man

The Scps were just talking to some dragons about them being lock up and spent most of their lives in the facility. All of them felt terrible for them for being casted out from 

Dragon #1: So, you're saying that those humans lock y'all up for being yourselves?

Scp-079: Yes and they think that we can exterminated each other.

Dragon #2: Now, that's just cold. Aren't you guys kinda like family?

Cain: Yeah but they just don't see it. They just see us as a threat to human society 

Iris: And they didn't realize that they've taken me, a teenage girl and a three year old.

Dragon #2: Those humans are just heartless. Uh, no offense.

Iris: No, it's ok. At least, we have abilities that they don't have.

Dragon #3: But also, can't believe that they killed our Queen. The king and prince/princess was devastated.

Dragon #4: Um, excuse me. Mr. 035?

Scp-035: Yes? Is there something you needed?

Dragon #4: We've noticed that you was looking at man with creepy smile and break every bone in the human body.

Scp-035: Yes, how do you know?

Dragon #4: Well, as we were looking for prince/princess Y/n, we saw a man breaking and cracking the males bones.

Y/F/N: Every dragon have heard about this and been on high alert about this human or creature.

Scp-035: Whoever or Whatever this thing is, he's making this mystery more confusing.

Then the couple came into the scene.

Scp-682: Well, is there something going on here?

Scp-049: We were talking the facility and this strange Scp. 

Y/n: Also, the papers at the facility says that they were gonna test me with it. Not for my powers but for something else.

Then our of nowhere, there was screaming from across the north side. They looked at each other  and quickly ran or fly to see what's happening. As they went to the scene, their eyes widened by what they saw. It was a bald man, well-dressed in a fancy suit. Long arms with its fingers like snakes and it's smiling like a manic. And it was approaching a frightened young dragon with their eyes filled with tears. Y/n quickly swiped the kid away from the human or creature. It got confused at first but when it saw Y/n, it smirked devilishly.

Scp-783: Y/N! We've finally meet!

Y/n: Uh, do I know you?

Scp-783: If you know me? You don't know me but I know you for a long time. I've been watching your every step and I have knew you'll be worthy challenger. 

Y/S/N: Nevermind that. What are you doing here and how did you find us?

Scp-783: We've been watching them for a longtime. Seeing them more fearful and powerful. It makes me sick.

Iris: Are you serious? You're jealous.

Scp-783: I'm not jealous! I just hate their company. And that's why I'm here to face them.

Scp-682: If you think that you can just come here and be a another problem in our lives, then you're mistaken.

Scp-783: Alright then and don't expect anything to came from the sky. 

They got confused and looked up and saw a giant boulder coming towards them. They jump away fast as possible. Some get the dragons away from the scene and the rest get read to battle with the the crooked man. 682 went charging at him but 783 quickly moves away then grabs his tail and launch him to the giant crystal. 049 takes out a sleeping injections and tries to stabbed him but he grabs his wrist then stab him, making him fall asleep. He grabs a random dragon and use them as a flamethrower, having the Scps to catch on fire. Y/F/N and Y/S/N came flying at him but he grabs their tails and bash their heads together, making them to go unconscious.