Regret?

I want to be shoved forcefully into a wall with your hand wrapped around my throat while you whisper in my ear, "you're my slut don't you dare talk to me like that"! You loosen your grip to drag me to the bed but I spin us and shove you into the wall forcefully.

You smirk at me "your going to regret this". You grab my hair and drag me to the bed I squirm only for the grip to tighten I squeak in protest "that's right slut squeak, squirm, squawk for all I care just know your mine and always will be mine".

She shoved me on the bed and pulls my shirt off and threw it, she looked me up and down "naughty girl not wearing a bra". I look up at her face, her hair hanging down in my face lust in her eyes it's beautiful. "I never do mommy" I smirk starting to submit.

"Is my little whore wanting to get punished?" I remain quiet testing her patients. I felt my nipple burn as she twists it, she smirked as I let out a whine. "What was that baby"? "Yes, yes mommy please" I whine. "Please what? What is it you want slut"? I whine as she twist my other nipple both now burning.

"I want you mommy, I want you" I whine. "Good job love bug! Good job! Now stay still for mommy." She takes her belt off while slowly grinding on me. I let out a whine "mommy please" she smirks she knows what she's doing, teasing me. She takes off her belt and guides my arms above my head and binds them to the bed. "Shhh, in time love all in time" she whispered. I could feel the cold leather against my skin, the contrast was heavenly.

She continued to grind on me while running her hands from my bound wrists to the waste of my pants, her nails grazing over my sensitive skin. I let out another whine, I wanted her so bad I needed her.