Movie Time

Daddy and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie. A blanket over us as we cuddle. Daddy started to softly graze his fingers on the inside of my thighs. He did this for some time until he traveled farther up. His fingers grazing the edges of my panties. Up and down back and forth he traveled. Then along my panties and repeated this process.

I could feel myself getting more and more needy. My panties were soaking. I wanted him so bad. " daddy please, I need you".

"Shush love watch the movie" he whispered.

"Daddy please, I need you, please" I whined.

"Just watch" daddy said calmly.

And so I did. I watched the movie. As daddy continued to tease me. Then I felt it he slipped his hand underneath my panties and stroked my wetness. I sighed in relief wanting more.

"Quiet down. I want to watch the movie" daddy shushed me.

He kept running his fingers through my folds spreading my moisture around and finally reaching my clit. He ran his fingers around it slowly in a circular motion. As he pulled me closer on his lap and his other hand reached down under the blanket and under my panties. He rubbed my clit as he gently put a finger in stretching me out.

I could feel the burn and tried to keep quiet. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensations.

"Baby girl watch the movie or I'll stop, keep your eyes open." Daddy said softly. 

I opened my eyes and stared at the tv as he continued to work on my clit and thrusting into me. He slowly started to speed up on both my clit and thrusting. It felt so good I could feel myself clench around his fingers pulsing.

I tried to keep myself quiet and hold in my moans. But I couldn't help myself. I let out a whimper.

"Darling I said to be quiet I'm watching a movie". He said as he pinched my clit making it throb.

He increased his thrusting and speed up around my clit. It felt so good I knew I was getting close. I just wanted to cum. I needed to cum. Daddy continued to work on me and I did my best to keep quiet besides a gasp here or there.

I was reaching my climax daddy continued to thrust harder and abuse my clit and I could feel myself quickly clenching and unclenching around his fingers. I closed my eyes and released all over daddy's lap and I payed back in his chest as he whispered praises in my ear as I fell asleep from exhaustion.