Daddy

I had made the unfortunate or fortunate mistake depending on your view; of  being a brat. Threw out the day I decided to be a little tease and send daddy pictures threw out the day to tease him. Daddy was at school and repeatedly told me to stop but I enjoy being a menace to society.

Later that evening when daddy got home he wasn't thrilled with me and told me to go to our room and strip. I went to our bedroom and striped and got into position. On my knees, hands resting on my thighs, head down in submission.

Daddy walked through the door. And I continued to hold my position. "You've been a bad girl? You know that you little brat?"

"Yes daddy, sorry daddy" I said quietly

"No your not, your not sorry at all you just wanted attention. Isn't that right?" He said smirking.

"Yes daddy that's true"

"So what is it you want my dear"? He said all to softly.

"I want you daddy"

"Is that all you want? You don't want anything more than that?  Be specific my dear."

"I want you. I want you to fuck me, make me cum, I want you so bad"

" well I think I can sure help you with that my dear. Get up on the bed spread out."

I got up on the bed my limbs stretched out. And daddy left into the closet to get the toys I can hear the jingle and clinking of the bonds. Daddy walked out with the leather cuffs and silently connected each of my limbs to a bed post. He then pulled a blindfolded out of his pocket and I lifted my head up so he could put it on.

I felt him put things in my ears. Ear plugs? Yes they were earplugs everything was now muffled. He slid something else over my head and it went over my ears, head phones? I could hear something playing and the volume increased until all I could hear was loud music pounding in my ears.

I felt something on my lips. Fingers? I opened my mouth slightly and it went in. Definitely fingers they went into the back of my throat making me gag and wiggling getting all of my saliva on them they were then taken out and I felt something wet and cold on my nipple. Making it stiff and pointed. The hand was removed and I felt something else on my lips I opened up and something slid in, it was round and cold, I felt cold leather straps stretch around my face and clasp behind my head. A gag? It was a ball gag.

Great I'm now tied up, gaged, blindfolded, and can't hear anything.

I felt something wet and warm latch on to my nipple pulling me out of my thoughts. There was sucking and licking it felt so good. As my one nipple was being sucked on my other. Breast was being groped by a hand and the nipple was being pinched and rolled around.

The mouth let up and switched to the other breast. And then there was nothing. My nipples now wet and cold, and pointy. I felt something cold it almost stung on my nipples. Then a harsh pinch on my nipples. I gasped in surprise. The pressure wouldn't let up. It must have been nipple clamps.

I felt something run down my sides, softly scratching my flesh. Hands Maybe? It tickled and felt good. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. The hands ran down my sides and toward the inside of my thighs. I felt myself clench. It felt so good, my clit throbbed I needed some action.

I then felt something wet and slimy. A tongue? Licking? It was on the insides of my thighs. It felt so good. I wanted my daddy to do more I needed him to do more. I moaned loudly hoping he would understand what I ment. Everything stopped. The tongue went away, the nipple clamps were removed. And part of the earphones were lifted up and I could feel daddy's breath against my neck.

"Baby girl this is supposed to be a punishment not a reward"