PART 7

Clementine was a weird girl playing roblox and watching anime 99,69% of her free time. You decided to change things up and make her "the popular girl" in your school. You started by shaving your beard and mustache. With the hair you shaved you decided to crochet a sweater for your crush😍😍. It turned out really disgusting so much so you vomited when you finished making it🤪. But now youre Clementine, you like trashy things and from now on your crush will love it too😼✋. After this lovely activity you decided to bleach and color your armpit hair a bright pink. You braided in there some rose quartz stones so all the high school boys fall in love with you❤️‍🔥. You were so happy with what you did that you decided to make an only fans account to show off your crazy work! You immediately started gaining followers... so much actually that you had more than Trisha Paytas!! U felt accomplished... "maybe i dont need a boyfriend"- you say to yourself.

You proceeded to smash your head in the wall which gave you a diarrhea...😔. The last thing you remember was sitting on the toilet and thinking "oh my god im such a quirky gall" and became unconscious again🥺.

Authors note: heres your next chapter. im so good at writing!! shoul i publish my book? ly my little trashcans. keep on slaying in life!!! and maybe youll be like me one day🥵🥵