Going out.

~ Hello! This is my first book or whatever these are call there is cursing in this and there MIGHT be a bit of lemon further on I hope you enjoy you Tom loving beans! ~

You wake up to your phone ringing
You pick it up with a stretch and see it's your good friend -willow- your answer within a few seconds
Willow: "OH MY GOD!!! Finally!! I've been calling you ALL day!! "
Y/n: "I'm sorry but I just woke up... it's not even that late it's only half eight.."
willow: "only?! Love that's a life time to me!! "
Y/n: "yeah, yeah I know.. so what do you want that you woke me beauty sleep...? "
Willow: "oh please don't even! We both know you can get anyone with just one look! "
Y/n: "hah.. in your dreams maybe? But even if I could not today I had a late night last night.. "

As your talking to your friend you start getting ready eating breakfast and so on. As you do she starts getting to the point of why she's called you.

Willow: "sooo I was wondering maybe we could... I don't know have a girls night out or something.. go shopping or be a bit cheeky and go for a drink or two! "
Y/n: "oh willow... you should know me by know I don't drink.. and I've also had a long night and I have so much wor— "
Willow: "hun, don't give me that! Your job is sitting on on you tablet and drawing! That's all you do all day! And your a born artist so it's not even exhausting! "
Y/n: "that's what you think... but slide after slide.. hour after hour it gets annoying a bit.. and my hand starts to cramp. "
Willow: "you just say that to not talk to people! Your and introvert I know! And I love you for it! But you need to meet a man! Or anyone in that matter! You need someone to comfort you when your sad and stuff.! "
Y/n:"... willow please.. I'm fine on my own.. I don't need anyone I can cope on my own.. not like anyone will like me enough anyway. " you say that in a frustrated voice
Willow: she sounds a bit upset "ow hun I know you've had a few bad dates but that's not you it's them! You just need to meet the right person! "
Y/n: "... "
Willow: "please!" she starts begging you "it will be fun I promise! A-And if you don't find them this time I won't ask again..! "

Y/n: "... "

Willow: "...? "

Y/n: "god you know how to convince me don't you..."

Willow: she squeals with excitement* "thanks so much babes!! You won't regret it!! Lave ya! I'll pick you up at half one!! We'll go shopping too!! "

She hangs up on you with out another word as you sigh and sit down and you feel like it's somewhat more for her then it is for you.. but all you have to do is get throw this night and she won't bother you again

It's not like I'm going to meet anyone anyway

That lease that what you thought.