Plz dont freak out

~toms pov ~

Edd came back downstairs and sat at the opposite side of the sofa I hear him say "so why do you think think she freaked out so much?"
"Don't know" I say with dull  voice "maybe it's because she woke up next to a complete stranger and in an unknown place and I have no fucking clue if any shit happened last night because I was as drunk as hell.."I finishing saying "so you saying anything around of happened between you two last night?" He says with a smirk on his face "yea- NO WE WOULD HAVE NOT DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!" I shout "how do you know you just said you were too drunk to have remembered and she acted like you two did.." he says trying to hold back laughter "ughhhh" I grunt to what he said putting my hood over my head blushing like made I just hear edd laughing his head off

~ your pov ~
My eyes flutter open to a new environment the walls were blue and there were posters everywhere.. you get up feeling a pounding to your head you hear laughing from downstairs and remember we're you are... Tom invited you over and apparently you two feel asleep together... you when red at the thought.. you steadily made your way downstairs to see and laughing almost crying Edd and a blushing mess Tom..
edd: "heh morning y/n" "oh em.. morning Edd.. what are you laughing at?"
Too spoke up " nothing! It's nothing! He's laughing at nothing!" You looked suppressed at how quickly and angrily she replied "o-oh.." "god finally I can go back to my room" he mumbles stomping up the stairs "so" edds says "what happened last night" "oh! Erm... well Tom invited me over we watched some film he got a bit drunk.. and feel asleep almost instantly I must of fallen asleep soon after.." I admit "oh... that's nothing that I thought happened.." "what did you thought happen?"I question "I'm not going to say Tom would kill me and you probably won't want to hang out with us again.."
"Oh god!-"
"what?!"
"I need to get home! What happened with willow?!"
"Hey don't worry! I can give you a lift home and we dropped willow off home last night."
"Oh thank you! And also thank you for dropping her off! Who knows what would have happened with her if she walked... oh and also.."
"Yeah?" Edd questions
"Why didn't you wake me up last night when you came back?!" She shouts a bit
"Oh well.. you and Tom just looked so cute cuddled up together.. and you had a bit of a ruff day it looked like you needed the sleep.."
"O-oh.. I-..." I start to blush not knowing what to say.. Edd chuckles a little "come on I'll give you a ride home