What is Left Unsaid

12:00. Midnight. Party time!

"Where's the Red Bull?" Kenzie yelled.

Ashley emerged from his bunk.

"Check the fridge by Jinxx's bunk."

Kenzie smiled

It was a beautiful smile, but after Ashley caught her kissing Jacky, he wasn't so sure. He couldn't dwell on the past. This is the present and the present is the only thing he should be focusing on.

"Ash!"

He looked down the hallway.

"Yeah?" He called down

"Come 'ere."

It was most likely Andy and Kenzie fight over the remote.

He slowly and carefully made his way down the hallway. He learned not to trust walking down it. It's famous for antiquing. They call it the "antiquing way" since almost everyone's been antiqued at least three times.

He made his way to the back of the bus, where the bathroom is, and looked around.

"I swear to god, if you antique me," he started but soon realized no one was there.

"Hello?" Ashley called out.

Silence

"C.C? Jinxx." He yelled.

More silence.

'Hmm...' He thought.

He walked off the tour bus.

"Help!" He heard a girls voice scream. It sounded like Kenzie.

"Kenz?" He yelled. It came out more of a question.

He ran towards the direction it came from.

The woods.

He heard a light rumble. It could have been anything. Motorcycle, train, thunder. It was most likely thunder since the sky was turning gray. Then the rain slowly came down.

Drip, drop.

He felt like someone was behind him. He slowly turned around. Standing behind him was a man dressed in all black, about Andy's height. He was wearing a mask so Ashley couldn't see his face.

"Run." The person said.

The voice was raspy and deep. Ashley was petrified, you could see it all over his face. He ran, and ran, and ran. Deeper, and deeper, an deeper into the woods.

"Shit," he mumbled.

The more he kept running the more trees he saw.

***

The ran was beating heavily against his back. He's been running forever and the man keeps following him.

'I must hide, I must run.' He thought.

The damp ground squished beneath his feet. Was there ever going to be a break in the trees? He heard it laugh. It sickens him to know someone gets so much humor of someone else's pain.

"Keep running. You can't hide I will find you."

Ashley's heart started racing. Beating faster and faster.

He stopped running.

"C.C!" He called.

His knees gave in and he fell to the col, damp, forest floor.

He had given up...

After what felt like hours of laying on the ground he heard a voice. It was Jake! He tried moving his body to the right but an invisible wall stopped him. The. He tried to the left he felt like he was falling. Then he hit something.

He slowly opened his eyes, fearing the worst, but instead was staring at the floor. It was a dream. He got up and ran to the living part of the bus.

"Andy!" He yelled running to hug him.

"Whao! Dude chill." Jake said from behind him.

Ashley looked around.

"Where's Kenzie?" He asked

"Went for a walk." He turned to look over where Jinxx was.

"Oh! Hey Sammi." He smiled.

Ashley grabbed a jacket and ran out the bus door. It was still raining just like in his dream. He felt something vibrate in his pocket. It was a picture from Ronnie.

'Now what?' Ashley thought.

He slowly unlocked his phone as saw it. The "unbelievable". The picture was of Kenzie kissing Jacky. Ashley has had it with her.

Fool him once shame on her.

Fool him twice shame on him.

Fool him again? It's the last time she cheats