chapter 3

C.C's pov

I walked towards Jinxx and Sammi Doll's bunk.

"What?" I ask laying my arms on the bunk and resting my chin.

"We're out of need and skittles, time for shopping." Jinxx said.

I nodded my head and went to go get my wallet.

"Ashley, I hope you choke." I heard Kenzie say.

Good thing she's gone too bad I couldn't get the letter.

"C.C," Jinxx said waving his hand in front of my face.

I blinked a couple of times.

I looked over at Ashley, "Wanna come?" I ask.

He nodded slowly. He slipped on a jacket and walked off the bus.

"The raining stopped some." Jinxx says trying to make a convosation.

"Yeah." Ashley said quietly. This wasn't like him, not that I'm saying I would want him going crazy, but him being quite isn't good.

"Get over her. She was just a skanky two timing slut the 'monster' that's in to pants." I say trying I make him happy.

Ashley smiled some but then when right back to a blank expression. We walked to the nearby Walmart and straight towards the candy isle. We weren't in the store five minutes before Ashley yells "Got it!" He walked towards us with about twenty bags of skittles and twenty bags of nerds.

"Guess that's enough looking." Jinxx says.

I nodded in agreement. I looked at the bags again. I swore I say something sticking out the top. Ash mush of caught me staring because he quickly turned towards one of the cash registers

Ashley's pov

C.C must of saw the bottle of whiskey that was hidden under all the bags of candy, because he as staring. I quickly turned towards the first register I saw. I was greeted by the most beautiful face I ever saw.

"Ashley," C.C said

I turned to face him "Oh! Hi." I said smiling.

"Hand it over." He says holding his hand out.

I let out a deep sigh. "Here." I said handing the whiskey to him.

"Good boy." Jinxx said patting my head.

I put the bags of candy in the rolly thingy. That thing that you put your things in and it rolls. What do they call it? Huh I don't think it has a name.

"37.50" the girl said. At least I thought she did I was too busy looking at her flawless face and gorgeous green eyes. I could help but stare. My eyes slowly traveled down to her chest, where he name tag was located.

"Dakota?" I said even tho it came out more of a question.

She slowly took one earbud out. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" She asked politely.

My eyes quickly darted to her wrist.

There was a clump in my throat. I've never felt like this, not even about Kenzie. I swallowed hard. "I'm sorry, I was just admiring her bracelets."

It was half true. She had tons.

Three blood on the dance floor

Two falling in reverse

A big band theory

Gorillaz

One direction (really, but I don't judge if she likes them then that's ok why should I care?)