Chapter 2

Ashley's pov

I opened the door to the bus and stepped inside.

"Hey Ash!" Kenzie said jumping up from her seat next to Jake.

Jake looked at me like he was in pain.

"Kenzie." I said

I was drenched and look like a mess. Kenzie sat back down. As I walked to my bunk to get a change of clothes, I heard rustling in Andy's bunk. Now what on earth could that boy be doing?

"Andrew," I said

He stuck his head out.

"Yeah?"

"Whatcha doing?" I asked curiously.

"Im, um... Looking for my phone." He said finally nervously laughing.

I raised an eye brow.

"Really? Looking for your phone?"

He rapidly nodded his head.

"Hands."

He shook his head

"I guess I'll just..." I grabbed his hands and inspected them. Clean...

"Ew! Dude, gross, no! I was not doing that!" He yelled.

"Just checking. And Andy ?"

"Huh."

"Your phone. Is on the couch."

C.C's pov

I looked in Kenzie's bunk. She'd have to have it I moved everything around. Blankets, pillows, bags everything. Once what was neat or organized now looked like a mini tornado went through it. The only thing that was untouched was her purse. I couldn't go through that, that's were I draw the line. But, what if its in there. 'She'd never know just do it.' The voice inside my head said. I sighed. What I was about to do, I would never, ever, be able to forgive myself. I opened the black purse and looked inside. It had we wallet, contacts, nail file, some condoms, and her brush. Well that was a waste of perfectly good time. I closed her purse. I quickly looked around and made sure no on was here.

"Christian." I heard Jinxx called.

Damn it.

Ashley's pov

I don't how I'm going to break up with her if I can't say no to her.

"Ashley, wanna know a secret?" She said in my ear.

"What?"

"I... Love... You." She said hugging me.

'Come on ashley, you can do it' I thought.

"Kenzie. I have something very important." I took a huge breath

"What?" Her eyes sparkled with concern. I tried to see through the falseness but I couldn't. She's masked it. She's jus that good.

"I'm breaking up with you."

She looked at me then at the door.

She didn't look the least bit sad or upset. She looked fine, un-phased, normal.

"Ok!" She said getting up.

She went down by her bunk, got her things, and started walking out.

"Oh, Ashley, I hope you chock."

Then she was off the tour bus and was gone, from the bus, from my heart, from my life.

Kenzie's pov

I didn't care the least bit about Ashley breaking up with me. I have Jacky, or at least I thought. I walked onto Falling in Reverse's bus.

"Jack Jack?" I called out.

He walked out of the bathroom.

"Yes kenzie?"

"Ashley and I broke up." I said whining a little and pouting.

"Do you need someone to drive you home? Or taxi money?" He asked.

Why was everyone being so mean? I didn't really don't much wrong did I? My cheeks got hot and a tear fell. My make up was going to smudge. I let my things fall from my arms. My purse fell and then things came pouring out. My contacts, wallet, condoms, almost everything but the love note Ashley gave me last week.

"Come on Kenz, don't be like this." He said. He came closer and I could smell his cologne.

"Like what?" I squeaked. My voice was trembling and a tear fell by my mouth. I could taste the saltiness as it touched my tongue.

"Your acting strong but breaking apart slowly. Wanna sleep in my bunk tonight?" He asked.

I slowly nodded my head.

"Thanks Jacky."

He picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck. As he put in his bunk I instantly felt like I was his.

"Sleep. Ill walking you up before we leave so you can get home."

So that was it? He goes and leads me to think he cared then he's just going to send me home?

"You douche. You and Ashley are just alike! I hope you both chock in your sleep." I jumped down and quickly grabbed my things before running off the bus and into the pouring rain.

"I hope you hurt just like Ashley did!" He yelled.

I cried harder. He doesn't get it. I was just hurt from somebody that I actually loved. Him.