Chapter 34- The Man I'm Suppose To Hate.

Steve and Bucky should be home in a few days and without Steve to talk to or Bucky to annoy I'm bored out of my mind. I've been on the internet trying to pool anything and everything I could about Bucky but there wasn't much. I want some insult leverage for when I see him next, since he won our last argument.

I'd lost a lot of weight in the past day or two but I'm still not where I wanted to be. I'll continue my eating or rather lack of it until I reach my goal. Though, it is getting a little tiring.

I miss Steve's little golden retriever face and even Bucky's blue eyes. Which reminds me, I had totally forgotten about our almost kiss in the storage room, and the way his eyes turned a dark brown color. It was definitely weird but also kinda...hot? Im not really too sure on why I'm so drawn to him, even though he is a complete jerk and very annoying, but I just am. It's just one of those things, I guess.

...
2 days later
...

"Finally!" I say hugging Steve.

"Someone missed me," Steve laughs and then greets Tony.

"Barnes," I quickly greet Bucky then go back to facing Steve. "So, how was the mission?"

"It went pretty smoothly. We caught the two Hydra agents, then handed them in to S.H.E.I.L.D. Are you okay?" Steve asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. I think I collapsed because I was exhausted," I explain. "Well, it's late. You too should get some rest."

"We would but we slept the entire flight home," Bucky interupts.

"Oh okay. Well I'm gonna head to bed then. I bought you some snacks, Steve. They're in the pantry," I say turning to go up to my chambers.

"Thanks. Goodnight, Adrian."

"Night, Steve."

(3rd person pov)

"Did something about her seem off?" Steve asks.

"She seemed tired. Other than that, no," Bucky answers. "Why?"

"I'm not sure. She just didn't quite seem like herself. I'm probably just paranoid."

"Probably."

...

(Adrian's pov)

I got up the next morning around 8am. I didn't really get much sleep last night, not sure why. I haven't been sleeping very well lately anyway so last night was no different, but still, it's annoying.

I go downstairs to the kitchen to get some coffee to fuel my sleep deprived body. Only this morning, I had actually gotten up before Steve which was rare. Bucky sat at the counter alone, drinking his coffee, as I walked in and pour myself a cup.

"Morning," he says to me, taking a tip of his coffee.

"Morning, Barnes."

"Steve wanted to know if you wanted to go with us to lunch today?" Bucky asks.

"And you agreed to this?"

"He made me."

"Yea, fine. I'll go. What time?" I ask.

"He said to meet him in the garage at noon."

...

I throw on my jacket and make my way down the garage. I'm wearing a navy blue crop top, some black ripped jeans and a thin dark blue jacket, with some tennis shoes.

Once I get to the garage I see Steve leaned up against his car talking to Bucky about something. I approach them.

"Hey, Steve."