Hey, Emi. who was the Mister?

No one doesn't know this stranger come see Emi each day at they school, She  normal wear a sad glance cross her face which Shocked Everyone, Emi was a  Wonder gil always wear a smile cross her face, Zhào and vera be try place they finger on it what cost Emi down in the dump.

Vera: Maybe it's the Mister-" she said watch Zhào
sewing something with needles with different colors of  threads. Zhào know Vera has a point it could be something else normal he would keep looking sometimes Emi would say what wrong.  But Zhào don't press it like he normal would. He knew they all hide things including himself.

Vera, She sigh soft to herself has she watched Aster and Emi talk like normal seem to hangout more. ' Ah.. a crushed~" She should also ask Emi about that later.

Aster and Emi sit at same table talking about a lot of teenage things has Emi guidelines help  Aster with her work.

" You seem down and out. So what wrong?" Aster ask looks over toward Emi.

Emi stop looking up and play with edges of her skirt looks down at the floor avoid make eye contact.

" Hey looks at me-" Aster mumbled learn in little bit on Emi cost her ear to blush red cross her face.  This only happens when Aster is around so she looks over toward Aster.

" Mister  be living for camp, He wants me to come- I don't want to leave  School or my friend! But Mister be watching over me since my parents died from a car accident, i am survived.. Today is day they be gone-"