Chapter 8~ Epilogue

4 years later...

Jenlisa is now at the park chilling. The marriage thing is difficult for them both; they got busy at work, but they still made it, duhh, it's their story anyways. What do you expect? The readers want a happy ending. 🙄

But they kinda got into a argument... It's supposed to be a relaxing weekend.

"Why are you flirting with the ice cream man?" Jennie yelled, her arms crossed.

"I'm not flirting with him! He was the one who flirted with me!" Lisa objected. "We've been married for three years, don't you trust me?" Lisa sighed and rolled her eyes. Jennie was irritated by the taller girl's response.

"Of course I trust you! It's just that guy I don't trust him, he's looking on your butt at the whole time!"

Lisa scoffed. "It's not my fault that my butt is juicier!"

Jennie sarcastically chuckled. "Oh, yeah.. definitely." Her eyes rolled.

And the silence killed them. "Are you mad at me?" Lisa donned her puppy eyes and kissed Jennie's cheeks in an attempt to make her blush; it worked! "I guess you're no longer mad at me." Lisa gave a sly grin.

"How can I be mad when my wife is this adorable?" Lisa responded with a smile when Jennie pinched her cheeks.

"I can't believe I have such a handsome wife as you!" Lisa pressed her fingers against Jennie's cheeks. "I thought I'd end up as an old maiden."

Jennie stood up proudly, which made Lisa laugh at her hilarity. "Do you guys heard that?? She said I'm handsome!!" Jennie yelled, her two hands wrapped around her mouth.

"Shut up! They might hear us!" Lisa nervously put her hand over her wife's mouth.

Jennie returned her gaze to her beautiful wife at the entire planet. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Mommy!!"

As soon they're done on their kissing, little make out session, they saw their son covered in mud. "Oh my God, Richard you're covered in mud!"

"I'm sorry." The youngster bowed his head.

"It's fine, let's go home, shall we?"

THE END