Chap. 8: The Dream....

Sorry if this took too long.. hehehe... This depressed bitch lost her job and is searching...

⚠️ Warning! ⚠️

This chapter will includes something that may trigger memories to others, so I will warn u beforehand! If it does, then I suggest you quickly scroll through to where It ends.. this symbol or emoji (🙅) will show whenever it starts and ends. So sorry for doing this but I felt like it'll be stupid to do it similar to others.. so.. some spice ig... Sorry.

"God that shower is better than the one at home...." Lisanna sighs as she opens the guest room door, completely naked with a towel covering her. Laid on the gray covers was a clean pair of white pj's along with her sword, now freshly washed. As she closed the door behind her, she walks forward to the lacy pj's and picks up the shirt.. She couldn't help but rub her fingers through the soft silk before bringing it to her face, laying it onto her clean cheeks. She just loves the touch of anything silk.. like she's touching the skin of the gods..

"Am I disturbing something, Ms. Ro'Meave?" She jumped slightly when she heard Walter's calm but amusing voice besides her. Lisanna chuckled nervously as she laid the shirt down on the covers. "Heh.... I didn't hear you come in, Walter.." Walter smiled at her awkward encounter as he walks to her, holding that one gift he forgot to give before the attack. "I could of let you be all alone with the pajamas my master gave you.. But I believe I forgot to give you the gift I got you before the devastating attack." He said before handing it out. Lisanna smiled slightly and took the gift from his hands and laid it next to the pj's.. "Oh course.. I actually forgot about it. Thank you for the gift, dear Walter." Lisanna said while giving Walter a wink. She undid the beautiful ribbon holding the gift and then slow remove the lid, immediately noticing the gift looking familiar. But it was indeed familiar...

It was a 14th century dagger laying at 18' length with a 13.5 blade.. the dark leather grip laid within the soft pillow that it holds with its component made with the darkest steel anyone can find.... She held the grip carefully as she raised it up and brings it to the light. Then, she sees it... A carving of the family initials right at the pommel... RM.. Ro'Meave.. (yeah, I'm still terrible at describing things, still learning) On the very tip was hints of very dry blood, probably was there since she last used it on that maid... Lisanna grinned evilly as that memory flashed in her eyes... Oh how beautiful it was to end that witches life... Wishing to see her father's face in horror as she slit her throat and continuously stab her.. Knowing that Lisanna knows about that affair he has done to that witch.. and on her own mother!

"I see it brought back memories.." Walter said with a soft smile, seeing that grin on her lips. She turn to him and nods slowly before bringing the knife to her. "It does, Walter... But who kept it for all these years I've been gone.. or well.. "dead.."." Walter smirked and took away the gift that held the dagger in. "Well, Alucard kept it near him whenever my master freed him in the dungeons.. I usually see him hold it close and saying your name."

"Does he now....." She said softly, her lips forming a wide smile as she looks down at the dagger. He kept it all those years she's been gone, cleaned it, made sure it was in excellent condition no matter the consequences of the leather going bad. She examined the leather and noticed small writing carved in it. It looked small for some people to not see, but she can see it well.. 'My Knight' is what it says, but in Romanian.. Lisanna looked away as she felt herself start to tear up, but she shouldn't.. even if it is something Vlad kept valuable to her for some long.. "Are you alright, Ms. Ro'Meave?" Walter's voice startled her to look at him. She quickly nods while wiping away any tear that escaped. "Yes, Walter. It's just... I never thought he keep something valuable from my family... and me." She held the dagger close to her heart before laying it back down on the soft pillow it arrived in.