Chapter 1

**Authors note: Hey guys it's Bella here. I was writing the Bad boys good girl before but it wasn't going to well. I think I need to take a break from it. I'm going to finish it eventually. I wanted to make a better story I know I will be able to continue and enjoy. I hope you guys understand and enjoy it too! Love you all**

I hop out of the car and immediately stretch my body. I have been stuck in a car for 10 hours! Once again moving from place to place. What else to expect with my mother?

My mom had me when she was 16 years old. My dad left when I was 4 never seen him since, and I don't plan on it. She had to raise me all on her own. I respect her so so much for that. My mom is my best friend I don't know what I would do without her. But I don't always understand the decisions she makes.

Sometimes I feel bad for her because she try's so hard to find the right guy. It starts out by her going on a couple dates with him, then they get more serious and become boyfriend and girlfriend. After a little while after that my mom says " oh yup he's the one" but I know it's not true. She always ends up in heartbreak and moving us both out of town.

"Isabella! Help with the boxes" my mom shouts from the car. I haven't realized I was standing on the front porch of our new place I can call home. Quickly I go to the trunk of the car and get some of the boxes.

After a few minutes of unloading the car I take a minute to just look around. The house is white and small. Has a nice big tree hanging over the front of it covering a little of the house. There's a small garden too. It has roses, Lilly's and tulips in it. It looks beautiful if do say so.

I feel warm arms wrap around from behind. "I'm sorry Bella" my mom whispers to me. The sadness and weakness is evident in her voice. "Mommy I love you so so much and I respect you more then you can believe. Don't apologize" I turn around and hug her. For a few moments we just are standing there hugging in the front of the house.

I pull back so I can take a look at her face. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkle from the tears she is holding back. The rosy red cheeks she always has is still there. She has dark brown hair falling in perfect waves around her face. The dark hair makes her blue eyes pop. She is so gorgeous.

I've always been jealous of her blue eyes. I got brown eyes, plain and boring. Mine aren't that nice choclate brown colour. Their the dull. Apparently there my dads eyes. My hair is dark brown exactly like hers but it's longer. My cheeks always have a light shade of pink on them too.

"Mama don't cry, your so so strong. Look at this amazing house in front of us!" She gives me a weak smile. "Now I want you get your butt inside and cook us dinner cause I'm starved! Chop chop Clara." I smacked her butt and she just laughed. "Don't call me by my first name young lady" she jokes while she is walking into the house.

I've been through this so much I learn to not get attached to people. A lot of the guys at my past schools avoided me. They always said I was a nerd and other bullshit I ignored. The thing is I'm not a nerd. Yes I am extremely smart but I don't dress like one. I'm not shy, I can make friends easily but it's just I refuse to because I don't want to have the heartbreak of having to leave everyone if we move again.

My whole life I have had one dream, it's my first kiss. I'm now a senior in high school and still haven't kissed anyone. Yup I know pretty lame. No boys ever try to talk to me, so why should I put an effort with them?

This year I want things to change because next year I'm going off to collage and I won't have to move with my mom if she decides to leave again. I get to plan out my own life. In my head I'm jumping up and down doing cartwheels because of this. Maybe I can actually try to get some friends this year!