.three.

Blinded by a startling bright light that suddenly filled the room, James flinched lowering the gun to back to his side. The light had come from outside the trailer and leaving James in a dazed state. 'What on Earth had that been,'James thought lifting himself from the rickety chair to exit the trailer. He found himself outside and was met with the most stunning sight he had ever seen. The air around the figure, that now stood right outside of his trailer,  seemed to shimmer and emit a soft golden glow. James' breath was taken away as his eyes laid upon the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. Its' wings appeared to be softer than most exquisite velvet and its skin seemed to shine with an immortal-like radiance. Yet what seemed to keep him in an inescapable trance were his eyes. A chocolate so deep that he found himself captivated by their sincerity and warmth. His chestnut hair seemed to fall perfectly onto his brow, complimenting his defined cheek bones and slim face. As James stood frozen on the spot, the angel came forth until he was just inches away and softly smiled. "I've waited so long for this day to come. You may not understand now but I am here for you now. Please get rid of such devastatingly painful thoughts. Those pitiful humans that bully you have nothing nothing compared to your strength or courage. I know it maybe be bit overwhelming for me to appear to you now but James believe me when I say.... I care so much for you. Never forget that." The angel had leaned closer with each sentence, his eyes filled with such earnesty and affection it had brought forbidden tears that James thought would never leak from his eyes again.

James couldn't understand why he felt so emotional all of sudden. He was feeling so many things right now everything from joy to relief. Who was this angel and why did he feel like since the moment they met eyes something extremely important had fallen into place? The heavenly being rushed forward and brought James into his warm embrace bringing a hand up to caress his dark locks. James didn't know how this angel had come here or exactly why but all he knew was that he had never been treated with such tenderness in all of his short life. All James knew for sure was that this fuzzy warm feeling was worth sticking around for. He definitely planned on learning more about this.....angel.

- - -

Thank you everyone so much for supporting this story! :D We really appreciate it and love you guys. Don't forget to stay safe during Spring Break (also regardless if your on break, stay safe anyways) 

[ written by jani, mia, and sun! edited by nico ]