(Chapter 9)

Vince's POV

I heard a rustling of bushes around me from my perch up on a tree watching London sleep. In less then a second I had the source of the noise pinned down in front of me.

It was a fourteen-year-old girl with red hair and blue eyes. He face lightly dotted with freckles.  "What do you want?" I asked in a menacing tone.

"No-nothing." The girl said stuttering. She smelt of James' pack. That d*ck. He sent a werewolf to either follow me or read me. That can't happen.

 I smirked and stroked her face with my finger. Leaning in I whispered. "You have three seconds to tell me why you're here or I won't hesitate to kill you." 

I got up and pulled her up by her hair. She let out a small cry. I'm such a jerk she's like fourteen for god's sake. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. "St-stop!" the girl said.

Ah she found her voice. "Save it." I said growling. I started running, contemplating how much it would hurt the girl if I shifted right now.

Too late, I thought, we were already at James' camp placed out around London's house. "Get me your alpha." I said to no one in particular.

"Alpha this is the man." A small scrawny girl said gesturing tot me. "Who is this girl!" I spat at James flipping the girl off of over my shoulder and pulling her up by her elbow. She cringed.

"You have no right to treat my pack members as such. Release her immediately." James said using his alpha voice on me. "James, That doesn't work on me." I said snapping my fingers.

My beta and nine of my most accomplished fighters appeared behind me growling prepared to pounce.

"Now, I'm going to ask you one. More. Time." I said using a falsely sweet voice.  "Who is this girl, and what was she doing spying on me." 

James began evaluating the situation. "Get me my beta." He said to the scrawny girl. She soon returned followed by a tall green haired kid with bright blue eyes.

"Richard." I said acknowledging his presence. "Alpha Vince." He said bowing. They began having a mental discussion in their minds frowning ever so often and smirking at times.

'If I snap kill them' I sent mentally to the ten wolves I had behind me. 'We got you' my beta replied.

"May you please stop manhandling one of my most valuable assets? She's my best Reader" (AN: Mind reader :3) James said eying my hand on the girl.

"Answer my question." I replied shaking. "I sent her because I wanted to know what's the deal with you and London." He said bluntly. I started to shake.

"You. Have. No. Right." I said. "You tried to burn me? Now you die." I snapped. My men were on them in seconds. I tossed the girl on the floor as I turned around and walked away.

James' POV

My men surrounded me blocking any attacks from Vince's men. 'Make sure the women and children are safe.' I sent to one of my toughest fighters, Jordan.

'Yes Alpha.' He said bowing his head and running off. It took about an hour for Vince to call off his men.

A howl was heard and then the wolves ran off towards the source. That definitely was eventful. Now that I know all this sh*t about Vince I'm glad that this alliance is over. Is it?

London's POV

I felt eyes on me all night and as I drifted off into sleep I started thinking about Vince and I. How it used to be... Simple childhood memories....

Authors note***

Faster uploading... :)

I love Vince in this chapter XD

Special thanks to my new fans....

bmorcus ; geo-014 aand lovesoreel

Thanki thanks to 

luvanime555 :D <3

Thank you sossoso much for your comments :D

As always...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3