1A) Izuku Midoriya x Reader

The First Day

Late, on the first day. How absolutely amazing. It's almost like, I decided last night that I wanted to be late on my first day, and being late obviously means all eyes will be on me as soon as I enter the classroom. I paled, this is turning out to be horrible. I quickly hustled my ass down the halls, desperately looking for class 1-A. After many minutes I stumbled onto the door I needed to find. I inhaled an awkward inward gasp.

Grabbing the door knob I gave it a very clumsy twist. Slowly pushing it open, I could hear the class going silent. 'Please be for a different reason.'  I thought to myself, mentally yelling because we all know it's because I'm late and they want to see the new kid embarrass herself. 

"You're late." The teacher said, looking my direction.

Chuckling awkwardly, I began to rub my forearm. "I'm sorry, sir. For whatever reason I decided last night to choose chaos today." I said, slowly tugging at my skirt. 

I hate this. Oh my God, I hate this. All the eyes are on me. I can feel them. Without much hesitation I uttered another apology and scrambled to the empty seat next to a green haired teen with freckles. I sat down and quickly covered my face, a look of sheer panic making itself home there. 

"L/n, since you decided to be tardy, will you please stand and introduce yourself and your quirk?" Aizawa asked.

Thank goodness for nameplates on desks. "Y-Yes, sir!" 

I stood awkwardly, a blush clear on my face. I cleared my throat, the faster I got through this, the faster we can go about our day. "M-My name is Y/n L/n, I actually have two quirks. I have Insomnia, and telekinesis, sir." 

"Could you explain your Insomnia quirk for us?" He asked. 

"Insomnia is never needing to sleep but always being mentally fit." I said, wanting to sit down and hide. 

"Thank you. Do not be late again." He said, going back to what he was going on about before my interruption. 

"Insomnia sounds really interesting, when was the last time that you actually slept?" The green haired teen asked me as I sat down. 

"I- uh, I-I think maybe 2 weeks? I-I slept last night which is why I was so late today. God," I said, face turning red. "why can't I have invisibility or something?" I groaned, laying my face on the desk. 

"I think your quirks are really cool! I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you!" He said cheerfully. 

I smiled, he was kinda cute. "Well I'm sure you got my name from that embarrassing situation. It's nice to meet you too, Midoriya."

He blushed, finally realizing that he was having a conversation with a girl. His face exploded in red, and he quickly began to mutter random nonsense. I chuckled, continuing to pay attention to the class. I could tell that attending this school was going to be incredibly interesting. 

*Time Skip* 

I sat amazed, seeing how the food provided by the school was better than anything I ever could have eaten. This teen zoo was huge! I couldn't believe how many students fit into this cafeteria. I looked around, seeing an empty seat I took no hesitation to sit and eat my lunch in peace. 

"Y/n! There you are! I brought some of the classmates to come sit with you!" Midoriya stated cheerfully. 

"Hey Izu-" I started but was interrupted by the angry Pomeranian from class. 

What was his name again? Bakugo? "Hey Deku! Leave the new girl alone before you make her a loser like you." 

I sat silent, waiting to see where this would go. "That's highly inappropriate for a hero to behave, Bakugo. You shouldn't be like that to your classmates." A tall guy with glasses said. 

I nodded my head, he had an actual legit good comeback for him. It was super sus that a future pro hero would act like a pure d-bag.  Bakugo went to grab a chair and I decided to use my quirk to scoot his chair out from under him. He quickly fell to the floor, a look of pure hatred on his face. 

"Hey extra! Do you think you're funny?!" He yelled, looking at me. 

"Is this a rhetorical question or do you want me to actually answer?" I replied, amused by my little trick.  

"I asked you a question!" His face had began to turn red with anger. 

"Well, I guess since you need an answer. Yes, yes I do think I'm funny. Sucks though, you made it way too easy." I said, taking another bite of my food. "Maybe if you acted like a future hero and not a future dickwad I wouldn't have done it. A little bit of kindness goes a long way, angry Pomeranian guy."

The group of classmates around me chuckled. Clearly I was funny to everyone but him. He angrily stomped away, done with my bullshit. 

"What's his problem anyways?" I asked, getting a shrug from glasses guy and bob cut girl. "Oh! By the way, you guys can call me Y/n." 

"I'm Iida and this is Ochaco, you already know Midoriya as you two sit together." 

Finally a name for a face. "I don't know what his problem is, he wasn't always like this. We grew up together and once he got his quirk that was pretty much it I guess." Midoriya said glumly. 

"Well, not to sound like a typical person but, maybe he fell and got a stick up his ass?" I  asked, almost suggesting. 

Midoriya smiled, a small laugh coming from him and the group. I enjoyed it. I finally made friends and for once people didn't think I was a weirdo. Maybe going to UA wasn't going to be so bad. I wonder what it's going to be like from here on out?