A swift end

I woke up to the sound of running. I opened my eyes to see...was I seeing right?
Endergirl was looking right down at me. Her eyes were warm and she had a small smile that was kind, but why was she here? SHe started untying me from the bed as I heard Skeleton's voice shout, "We're ready for Steve!"
I blinked and looked right at Endergirl. She was focused on untying me and I looked to my sides to see Blaze wasn't in the bed like before. What on Earth is going on? I felt my legs and arms get looser and soon I was no longer tied to the bed. I looked back at Endergirl and she hugged me. She whispered in my ear, "I'm so sorry...I didn't know how much you missed your home..."
I felt a tear touch the back of my neck. It had to be a tear. I knew what they felt like too many times. And for some reason, they were coming out of my eyes too. I hugged her back and in a few seconds she pulled back and pulled me up. I wiped my eyes and looked at her.
She was looking down, not meeting my eye contact. I remember that she could...read minds. I decided to think of one thing that I had to say,but just couldn't. I thought, Endergirl...I love you. And before I could see her reaction I walked to where I heard Skeleton's voice, not hearing any footsteps behind me.
...
I arrived at a room with a staircase that led to a frame of some sort. There was little lava pools to my left and right of the entrance I walked through. I saw people by the stairs, looking at me.
I saw on my right Zombie eating a potato, Spider twirling her fingers and Blaze smiling weakly. To the left I saw Skeleton holding her bow tightly, the gray girls who jumped Blaze and I can assume are SIlverfish with their arms crossed, Cave Spider with her tongue stocked out and...
Creeper. She looked at me with a flame in her eyes. She looked like she was ready for an all out war. She walked up to me and grabbed my hand. She pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "I was the first one you saw in this world and I will be the last Steve...good luck and please...go home."
Before I could object she pushed me up the stairs and into the portal frame, where I entered into the darkness...
...
When I could finally see I was on a black platform. I looked around and saw emptiness until I looked at a completely behind me to see a floating island. I took in a huge gulp and stepped onto it.
The island was made of white stone. No, endstone. This was the End. And this was my last time in Minecraft. I walked on the island towards the center to see someone waiting for me.
It was a tall man in a black suit. He had purple hair that was long and glossy. His eyes were covered by glasses that were as clear as water. His eyes themself were a dark purple.
The man had his arms crossed and was looking right at me when I approached him. He opened his mouth, but I interrupted him, "You must be the Enderdragon."
The man sighed, "Yes I am Steve. Now, how shall we do this? After all, being the only gent I like to let the poor go out in their own way."
I laughed, "Poor? Oh I'll show you poor buddy. Let's settle this like Mobs. Let's fight, fist to fist."
Enderdragon smiled genuinely, "Why of course. Anything for you Steve."
The man clenched his fist as did I. We stared at each other and I felt a smirk appear on my face. We ran the small distance between us and each landed a punch. I got his gut as he got my cheek.
We both screamed with pain, but none of us stopped fighting. We kept swinging punches. Sidestepping, ducking, even grabbing to avoid some hits. So we kept on.
He got .e in the chin and all though my body burned with pain I kept going. I punched and punched and so did he. There's no way of ending this without a hard enough punch to knock someone out. We kept hitting and hitting until I finally used the last of my strength to hit him right in the forehead.
He wailed with large amounts of pain surging through him and collapsed. The world started shaking and I saw pieces of the island falling off. I quickly rushed tie the center of the island where the fountain was. I saw an egg at the top, pure black and haunting. I sighed and looked down in the fountain to see a black void of portal. I took in a huge breath and shouted before leaping into the portal, "I'll never forget any of you!"