getting to no Nicole

Hey there I'm Nicole or Nikki I'm 16years old I live in a condo in Miami florida with my 16 year old  sister jessi and 16year old best friend Adrian yes we do live alone we go to mayflower rose high school which in other words hell for me you may think something's are alright but there FAR away from that my mom moved on with her life and so did my dad Adrian's parents died in a car accident 2years ago so we decided to look after each other rather than live in some foster care we all have jobs and take care of each other and as you may think me and my sister are very close....Not!! I can't even call her my sister me and her against the world yeah right but me and Adrian are really close were more sisters than me and jessi are atleast ari(Adrian nick name)looks out for me unlike jessi who puts me down but I wouldn't want it any other way I don't even no what happened between us I know it was never just me and jessi it was all three of us but I guess she would rather be a slut then care for her sister but that's alright things will change real soon(so how was that ill try to update soon I just need feedback I kinda no where I wanna take it but I have to get advice please comment or vote thank you:)