Through hell and back

𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
I woke up and look at my alarm clock, It read 9:57, Then i relized, 'SHIT! Im late!' i quickly got dressed in a suit with a dark blue tie and grabbed the papers off my desk, Boss wasent going to be happy i was almost two hours late i thought to myself as i quickly ran down the hall and into schlatts office and i managed to say 'I-im sorry sir im late.' As i quickly put the papers on his desk. He has bigened to stand up and walk towards me, i started to fill with fear knowing what would happen next, and as i prediced, he raised his hand, hit me and yelled 'YOU HAD ONE JOB QUACKITY!' i fell to the floor in pain, 'I- Im sorry...' i managed to say then standing up and leaving to get more paperwork.

(Time skip)
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
Office is closing, it has been a nother slow day, So i decided to drink, So i walked over to my room and grabbed a bottle of wisky and begin to drink, i dont even know how much i got carried away, i soon relized Quackity has yet to turn in the papers i asked him to earlyer, i started to go to his office and opend the door, i found him sleeping on his desk so, i grabbed his chair making him fall to the ground, he looked up at me in fear
⚠︎Blood⚠︎
I quickly threw a glass bottle at him as he screamed in pian, i raised my had and started hitting him.

(no ones pov)
As soon as schlatt threw the bottle, It shatterd on Alexs head, Quackity was screaming covering his head as blood started to come through his beanie. Schlatt left and before he did, he looked at quackity and said 'Oh please, suck it up!' As Alex was curled on the floor covering his head, Schlatt went back to his office, and passed out, Quackity quickly limped to Bads office, As soon as Alex knocked Bad rushed to the door to see Quackity bleeding and coverd in bruses and cuts, Quackity passed out from blood loss, and bad had cought him and quickly rushed him to the nearest hospitial.

(Haha sorry but im going to post the sad ending tonorrow and the happy ending after tomorrow and sorry it really sucks xD)