CHAPTER 8: CHERRY

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎.

𝙳𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎.

                              𝙴𝕟𝒋ᴏʸ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sierra woke up with a smile, Happily. 'Morning Dad, how are you?' Said Sierra. 'Well-Well, I see the fairy woke up early.' Said her Father. 'Oh you know, I've been missing school, so I decided to go.' Said Sierra. 'Well I hope you enjoy it, I am really gonna miss your siblings.' Signed her father. 'I'm really sorry dad, I never meant to make you sad.' Said Sierra. 'Huh?' Asked her father. 'Uhhh, we gonna get late for school, come!' Sierra said as she ran. And her father looked at her suspiciously.

As Sierra got to school, she kissed her Father on his forehead and left. As Sierra was running to her friends, cherry tried to let her fall but Sierra did a front flip and stood back on her feet. 'No frickin way.' said, Cherry. Sierra winked at her and left leaving Cherry in shame. So Cherry plotted a new good plan.

'Hey, girl.' 'Wassup Girl.' 'Sooo, how did therapy go?' Asked Sasha. 'Well, it's been hectic, but I'm sure I'm gonna get through this phase.' Said Sierra. 'Of course, I know you.' Said Sasha as she laughed. As they were heading for class, Sierra and Sasha saw Jackson and ran to him.' 'Hey, Jack.' They both shouted. 'Hey.' Said Jack. As soon as he saw Sierra, his eyes busted open and he ran to his table. 'What's wrong with him?' Asked Sasha. 'I-I don't know.' Said Sierra.

As Sierra sat down, she looked over to Jackson but he looked away. When it was time to hand in the papers, Miss Joel, stopped them and said 'Before I take in your test, I lost $500 yesterday, and an anonymous person told me that, Sierra Nevada, took it.' Said Miss Joel. 'WHAT?, I'd never do that.' 'Yeah, Sierra would never do that.' Said the class. 'I'm sorry but No, let me search your bag.' Said Miss Joel. 'What!?' No, I can't let you do that.' Said Sierra. Miss Joel didn't take no for an answer, she took Sierra's bag and found the cheat answers, but that wasn't the only thing she found, she found A naked picture of Diggie, Cherry's boyfriend. 'What is wrong with you, first you steal the cheat answers then you creep over someone else's boyfriend, you know what, Detention, NOW!' Said Miss Joel. When Sierra looked at Cherry, she saw a grin on her face and knew it was her, but Cherry wasn't done.

When detention was over, Sierra went to lunch and Cherry stood on the table and asked for a toast. 'I'm going to play a nice, short film.' Said Cherry as she pressed the button and put the TV on. Everyone's eyes went open when a vid of Sierra Cursing at Sasha and her boyfriend's Relationship. Everyone laughed at the words Sierra was saying as Sasha wept and ran to the bathroom. 'Hope you like that.' laughed Cherry. Sierra ran after Sasha, just as Sierra called out Sasha's name, Sierra's eye's turned red and Sasha dripped and fell. As Sierra's eye's turned back to blue, Everyone came out looking at the situation and accused Sierra. 'No, wait, it's not what it looks like, tell them Sasha.' said Sierra. As Everyone looked over to Sasha, she replied 'Why are you lying Sierra, First you hate me, and my boyfriend's relationship then you pushed me because I didn't forgive you, what's happened to you.' Said Sasha as she sobbed. 'Y-Your lying, fabricating, its-its Cherry's fault, what did I do to you.' Asked Sierra. 'What?, Me, why me, whyyyyy, meeeee.' Fakely sobbed Cherry. 'What's wrong with you.' 'You need to go.' 'I wish you never came.' 'Why are you still here, just go.' Shouted Everyone. When Sierra looked at Sasha for support, Sasha looked away and joined the crowd. As Sierra started to cry, her eye's turned red and with anger, everyone flew against the doors and walls. When she saw it, her eyes turned blue and she ran out of the school, weeping but when Cherry saw her run, she knew she had one more plan to hurt her.

As Sierra got home, she ran to her room and sobbed. 'Sierra, honey, what's wrong?' asked her mom. 'It's school, the school holds evil people, I got humiliated and I lost my best friend.' sobbed Sierra. 'I-I'm so sorry dear, I wish I was there to help you out.' Said her mom. 'I'm gonna go to the school now, and talk to the principal.' Said her mom. 'No, please don't.' said Sierra. But her mom didn't listen and she left, and it made Sierra upset. The more Sierra tried to stop her mom, the more she got upset. When her mom was about to get to the door, Sierra got furious and sent all her frustration to her mom, who flew through the door and hit her car's door. When Sierra saw it, she ran straight to her room and sobbed more.

Sierra went to her laptop to read a book, that she found on Wattpad, called My College Story [M.C.S], She got a notification with a link and checked it out. Sierra felt like dying when she saw the video. It was a video of her mom and dad fucking each other. Sierra knew who did this and with anger, she threw her laptop. For the first time, Sierra turned her eyes red and flew to Cherry's house.

As Cherry came from showering, she heard a call.
'Hello?, Hello?'
It dropped.
'What the?' said Cherry. As Cherry took off the towel, Sierra burst through the roof and broke it. 'What the fuck? what are you, superman.' Said Cherry. 'Shut the fuck up, will you, for one motherfuckin second.' said Sierra. 'How dare yo-' Without finishing, Sierra made Cherry fly straight into the wall, floating. 'What's wrong with you, why do you hate me, I never did anything to you.' Shouted Sierra. 'Put me do-.' 'I said shut up, Geez.' said Sierra. Sierra went closer to Cherry and said 'Just please, tell me why?, Why do you hate me?, And if you don't tell me now, I'll.......Kill..........YOU!' Threatened  Sierra. 'What, No!' Said Cherry. As Sierra went closer, her nail grew long and she pointed it at Cherry's Virginia. 'Fine, I'll tell you, I did this because........, I LIKE YOU, I LOVE YOU, IVE HAD A CRUSH ON YOU SINCE THE 4TH GRADE!' Shouted Cherry. 'Wha-, What, then why did you hurt me so much?' asked Sierra. 'Because I didn't want you to be with someone else, so I made sure everyone hated you, and I thought you would come running to me to forgive you, I'm-I'm sorry Sierra please don't kill me.' sobbed Cherry. 'I-I can't believe you, why, just why I'm sorry Cherry.' said Sierra. 'Thank yo-' ' uh uh, you didn't let me finish, I'm sorry Cherry...... But I have to kill you.' said Sierra. 'No please don-' before she could finish, Sierra poked her nail into Cherry Virginia as it went to her organs. 'Hey, at least we had sex.' laughed Sierra as her nails went through her body and out her head. When Sierra's nails got short, Cherry fell on the bed, dead. As Sierra left, she said 'ugh, I date you, never, piece of shit.' as she flew away.

As Sierra got home, her mom looked better and when she checked the link, it was gone, she realized everything was back to normal, but just as it got better, it got worse. When Sierra checked the notification she got, she got scared.

I KNOW YOU KILLED YOUR AUNTS BABY AND MISS WILSON, I'M GONNA HAND YOU IN, WATCH ME.

UNKNOWN