The plan

“So, there’s this thing..” Aglaia suddenly spoke.

         “You need my help,  I know you already know that I’m not sick. I’m very glad the goddesses of flower is here can you heal me?”

Well I don’t know how to heal but as I know my mother sings whenever I got wounded so I tired it. “Thank you.” Aglaia comes up and I saw her glow to but it’s a different color. If you glow pink it means you’re a goddess of nature but if you glowed white it means goddess of personifying beauty and attitude. That’s what Aglaia is she’s the goddess of beauty. Only you’ll know a bad goddess if they glow black.

         “So, you’re mother is Terra, I know her.”

         “Really..” Then suddenly I heard that Harry and his father got back so we stopped talking about the goddess thing. We come down stairs and Harry’s father was shocked.

         “You.. you can walk now!”

         Aglaia glanced at me.

Then Harry’s father cooked for dinner then I and Aglaia talked about my mother and she think of plan getting back to gaia.

        I join them for dinner and they we’re great I was bit jealous I miss my mom they’re all happy. I grab my food and put it on the sink and I go outside then Harry followed me he puts a piece of cloth over me shoulders. “It’s cold you now. come in inside..”

I looked at him and smiled. I’m still worried about mother. Then I come inside and Harry escort me to my room and then he leaves.

I sat on the bed and whispered. “Oh goddess of nature keep my mother safe.” Then I lied down then suddenly a woman appeared! No, a goddess!

“Who are you!?” I firstly look at her glow and I quickly moved away. “You called me first you said goddess of nature keep my mom safe well that’s me I’m the goddess who has strength and ability to protect myself and anyone from any unwanted attention. “

I laughed silently. “Oh I’m sorry. I bowed.” Well, I’m flora the goddesses of flowers and tame nature. My mother is in trouble Terra.. well, actually gaia is in trouble.

Then suddenly Aglaia comes at my room and locks the door. “Goddess of nature show up it’s  fine I’m Aglaia.”

         “Aglaia! You’re safe I’m so glad to see you my spell put you in this place…”

I looked at Aglaia. “oh so, harry isn’t your real son?”Aglaia nodded.

They talked about mom and we planned how could I and Aglaia return to gaia and I had a plan too what if I call all the goddesses of nature and tell them but their at gaia.. I know shiva is not making a move for now but once she kills my mother she will so I must do something fast!

Aglaia talked to his husband if it's okay if we go out for a while she said that we'll just go and buy me some clothes but the truth is, we're going to find the godess of nature somewhere in town. Some are living in the mortal world, some are in gaia well, they chose to live in this free world no one will summon them you can do whatever you want rather in gaia, it's now under by shiva's group. 

  Mom and i always wanted to live in this mortal word, but we didn't though father was not with us but even thiough father is not here i can always feel his presence by the wind, and the flow of water mostly, when it's raining.

          "So, where are we going now aglaia?" I looked around and hold aglaia's hand. then aglaia looked at me and she ask me shaply. "Do you know how to use your powers?"