Entering into the world of mortals

          I glanced up at my mother and suddenly wondered how she could manipulate the delightful butterflies that fluttered around her, circling her movement and following her every step. It looked so magical – enchanting, even.

           “Mother, how do you do that?”

           “Sing and all the butterflies will come to you. Come, sing with me...”

          We sang together and it worked! I was very happy but there was still one thing I wondered about: why is it that when I feel happy, I glow... And when I’m distressed, a strand of my hair goes down and turns to dust.

           “Mother, there’s still one thing about me that I do not understand?”

          I knew mother knows why; she smiled at me and told me why I glow whenever I am happy, and when a strand of my hair falls down and turns to dust whenever I am sad. Mother told me that it’s magic that makes it, I was born like this, Mother told me that when I was just a baby, when I cry my hair falls too..

          A guardian comes inside our Miaho

           “Good day Our Goddess Terra I have a very bad news.”

          Mother turned her back and said, “I’ll be right back okay? Don’t go somewhere else. I promise I’ll come back.”

          Terra hid her daughter Flora for safety, Flora is the princess of Kingdom Gaia, but when his husband Nephelai died. The Queen of Shinova abandoned Terra into a small Miaho where old powered peoples are and they have no right to enter the Kingdom of Gaia. Shinova is the place where bad immortals are.

“So, “I am very sorry”

What’s the bad news?”

 “What is it!?” The clouds went all dark.

       While Flora is busy singing and was amazed by the butterflies she noticed the clouds suddenly went dark. Flora knows that it was her Mother who makes the clouds dark so she goes and looks for her mother.

Flora sneaks out beside their door

“Queen Shiva knows that you have Flora.”

“No!!!”

 I run toward mom and ask what is happening.

“Mom?? What did I heard?? Queen Shiva knows you are hiding me?? Wait, you are hiding me? Why mom?? Why?”

“Flora, there is so much that I didn’t tell you all you know is your father died because he was on a spell but it’s not. Queen killed him, your father saved me... And by that time you were just a baby, so I hide you so I can protect you from those bad people.”

  I panic I did not know what to do, I’m scared.

“Mom? What are we going to do??”

“Let’s move now Queen Tierra she’ll be here any minute.”

  Mother looked at me, and holds my hand so tight. Her tears, slowly falls onto her face and her hair started to fall... “I am only going to say this once, take care of your self, I love you. You know that take this magical ball, and it will take you in the world of mortals.”

 I started to cry I didn’t know what else I can do I was mystified with what’s happening.

“What are you saying? Are you going to leave me?”