Chapter 14: Hide

Han steps and stand next to Taehyung. Looking back at the 6 speechless boys.
Hyunjin & Jeongin: "You betrayed us?"
Changbin: "For her?"
Felix: "Wait- Taehyung...Your alive?"
Han nodded and the walked to put his arm over your shoulder.
Han: "I couldn't sit back and just let you harm her, I swore to Chan I would protect her. So I got some help"
Minho: "I can't believe this-"
Y/N: "It doesn't feel great does it, being betrayed"
His face turned into anger. He moved quickly towards you. Both Han and Samuel moved to protect you. They pushed him back. Felix caught Minho from falling down.
Han: "Don't you dare"
Taehyung says something to his watch. You tells you to go back the the Van.
Seungmin: "She isn't going anywhere"
Taehyung: "Are you going to stop her?"
Seungmin: "Watch your mouth!"
Samuel: "Or what?"
Just at that moment, a couple of dozen guys with guns enter the house behind you. The 6 guys are frozen. They couldn't fight, even if they wanted to.
Taehyung: "We will be going now"
The guys watched as the 4 of you left.

As soon as you got into the van you turned to Han.
Y/N: "Why didn't you tell me anything?!"
Han: "I had to keep as low as possible, I was afraid something would get out"
Y/N: "I can't believe they all would do that to me"
Han: "I'm sorry Y/N, I really am. I did what I could.
You hug him.
Y/N: "Thankyou"
You then turn to Taehyung. Who was speaking into his watch again.
Y/N: Taehyung?"
He turns to you "Mhm"
Y/N: "How are you alive?"
Taehyung: "I faked my death, I had a lot of dept I needed to pay of. So once I died it would be scrapped. So now I'm dept free"
He laughs along with Samuel, you just nod.
Y/N: "I'm so hungry"
Han: "You want something to eat?"
You nod, you haven't eaten in a while.
Taehyung: "Alright, We'll drive to a store and Han and Samuel can go buy some stuff"
You nod and then rest your head on Han's shoulder.

Soon enough, you arrived at the store, you sat patiently waiting for the two guys to get back.
Taehyung: "How you feeling?"
Y/N: "Betrayed, Worried and Hungry. How about you?"
Taehyung: "I'm so sorry It had to end up this way"
Y/N: "What's done is done"
Taehyung: "Yes I guess so"
Y/N: "Taehyung....did you kill Chan?"
Taehyung eyes turn directly to yours.
"No I didn't"
Y/N: "Then who did?"
Taehyung: "It's unclear...there were shots and then Chan was on the ground. The possibility of it being one of my men is high"
Y/N: "Why did he have to come save me?"

The doors open, Han and Samuel hop in.
Han: "I have got lots of Y/N's favourites"
Your face lit up, so many of your favourite treats!
You and the other three sat eating and the driver continued taking you all back to the house.

After a few hours, you had fallen asleep. It's been a long day, you deserved some rest.

*SKREECH*

Your eyes shoot open, and you sit up. Taehyung shushs you and you look around confused. The vans lights have all been turned off, and all the guys are hiding away from the little windows.
You whisper: "What is h-happening?"
Han whispers back: "The teamed up with other gangs to get back at us"
You nod and hide with them. After  a couple of minutes, Taehyung says something to Samuel who then passes it to Han. Then watch as Han nods and then sits up.
Han: "We are going to walk really quick but quietly. Okay?"
You nod and then turn to Taehyung and Samuel. They nod to you in reassurance.

You and Han step outside the Van, Taehyung passes you a Jacket to wear as it's cold out. Han takes your wrist and gently pulls you along.
Y/N: Hannie,  do you even know where your going?"
Han: "Yes, now shush, we have to stay low"
You try to be as quiet as you can, your scared. It's not dark, but it's not very light. It will be night soon, you wanted to get to where ever you were going, real quick.

You hear footsteps behind you. Your about to turn around to see who it was.

*BANG*