Chapter 1. Bingo looks sick..

Fleegle s POV.

After a rough day of remaking the "Snorky's hiccups" episode Bingo said they felt ill we were all confused as they were fine or acted fine when we were doing the episode it was strange... but anyways other than that Stevie seemed awfully happy today I wonder if he got promoted?

Anyways I went to go and make my coffee like I always do after a show but when I got back Bingo looked even more ill me,Snork and Droop were confused on how Bingo got so sick so quickly Snorky asked them if they wanted to watch a horror movie with him which they happily agreed too me and Droop decided to watch it too since we were bored aswell.

Snorks POV.

As we all sat down to watch the film we saw Stevie running happily to his dressing room we all thought he may have gotten a promotion and had extra money but it was odd to see him this happy.... I didn't feel like he got a promotion but stayed quiet....

Halfway into the movie.

Still Snork's POV.

Bingo fell asleep on my shoulder and Droop and Fleeg went to bed already since they were really tired.... Bingo's so cute when they sleep and before I knew it I was drifting off too but before I dozed off I lay down and rested bingo on my stomach,kissed their head and then fell to a silent deep slumber.

To be continued (250 words)