Chapter 4. Lemon :>

Bingo
Fleegle
Snorky
Drooper
Karl
Stevie
(Forgot to mention Bingo is 5,4, Fleegle is 5,7, Drooper is 6,6 and Snorky is 6,9 R.I.P Bingo)
(Listen to da song Bingo got that voice :o)

Snorky's POV:

When I woke up I noticed Bingo was gone and I also noticed that Bingo's vest was on the floor so maybe they took it off because they was hot I mean it is really hot in here. Anyways I looked around too see Bingo sitting in front of the tv with no vest on only their shorts.... I wonder if Karl programmed us to have kids? (I KNOW DIS IS CRINGE IDK HOW TO WRITE LEMONS OK ;^;)

Bingo's POV:

It was so hot when I woke up so I decided to take off my vest and sit in front of the tv to see it closer and I just sat there until I heard Snorky getting up so I turned to look at him and he walked towards me and picked me up.

Snorky's POV;

I picked Bingo up because I really wanted to kiss them and then so I walked up too the wall with Bingo and pinned them on it they looked confused then they wrapped their legs around my waist incase I dropped them and that's when I did it.

Nobody's POV:

Snorky stared to kiss Bingo's neck and smirked as he felt Bingo squirming and making small gasps as Snorky bit into their neck. Snorky then took off his own vest and Bingo's shorts with his own trousers then he licked Bingo's neck as he lined his ( u know what if u don't leave now oki? ) with Bingo's (da booty) and pushed into it faster then Bingo expected he would Bingo's eyes were filling up with tears as they were adjusting to Snorky's size he however just wiped their eyes and gave them some small kisses before he asked Bingo if they was ready to move too which the orange gorilla (I'm calling him a gorilla bc I gave up with which one he was) slowly nodded so then Snorky thrusted slowly into them then went faster while Bingo was a moaning mess with tears streaming down his face Snorky kissed the smaller one passionately as he thrusted deeper into into them until he finally came into them as Bingo grasped hard onto Snorky's shoulders gasping as they felt Snorky's warm cum fill them up Snorky pulled out and brang Bingo to the bed and hugged them placing the blanket over them both and smiled as Bingo cuddled up to him then they both fell asleep.

Fleegle s POV:

Me and Drooper saw the whole thing and are now dying of nosebleeds...

(Ik this sucks I'm bad a writing ;^; and lemons I'm only good at reading them anyways 470 words!)