I didn't know it

On a late saturday night while texting with my best friend lily i got a message from alex one of the hottest guys at my school so i answered ......"hey girly" it said.

"What do you want and dont call me girly ok" i answered rude.

"Nothing i just wanted to know if you like me and ok i wont." he said

"Why do you care and who have you my number" i answered kind of upset that he had my number.

"No one babe relax be happy im texting you ;)" he said

"Ok so what do we talk about what do you need and dont call me babe either OK " i said still being rude

"I want to know about YOU tell me about yourself and sorry for calling you my babe but can i ? "

"Ok whatever but i doesnt mean anything ok " i said happy that he was calling me his babe.

"Ok babe ;)" he answered .

We texted till midnight and after..... and i told my friend lily about how wierd that was because i knew she liked him alot but she said she didnt care . So the day after he texted me again and we talked about diffrent things ....

"So babe wyd " he said

"Nothing and you" i would say

"Ohh im just texting with other friends and you to babe " he replied.

That was pretty much the way it went until one day it happend

"Hey baby can i ask you something " he texted me

"Uhh yea what is it " i replied.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked me

"But we just started texting a week ago " i said not believing what he just asked

"Ohh well i thought you liked me but i guess not, you know i even started to like you" he said sounding honest.

I couldnt believe it at all i kept wondering if it was really him asking me out ,so i answered

"Yes i do but we need to talk about all this " i replied smiling down at my phone feeling so stupid that i was now his girl

"We will and i love you baby" he replied

"Ilyt alex " i replied feeling my cheeks burn as i blushed

We pretty much talked about all types of things it was a Wednesday afternoon that day so i had nothing to do but text wich was what i always do when i have nothing to do .

On Thursday morning when i was at school i couldnt stop from hidding that smile in my face when i saw him in the tabels in the lunch area . I tryed my best on acting as normal as possible but im sure i looked so stupid everytime i look over my shoulder and see him with his friends. We really never talked in school but i still liked him and that didn't bother me once i got to me friends i told them the news.

"Hey guys alex and i are going out " i said to them soo exited still.

My bff Melisa was shock at the news ." OMG he asked you out when ...how... why ...??" She asked much more exited than me and confused too.

"Well it was yesturday and i dont know why he did it but i said yes even though lily likes him and shes his ex-girlfriend i like him and im sure he likes me too" i said worried about it being not true.

"Well im very happy for you "she said sounding like she wasnt so happy about me being with him.

"Thank you and yess im very happy to go out with the guy i always wanted to " i said feeling like the only "pretty" girl because he had chose me.