The new crush

By the end of the school year on june everyone was really exited about the end of the school year. My two best friends and i were sitting on the lunch tables talking about the end of the school year and all the parties that were going on . There were some 8th graders by our side i knew them but didn't really talk to them. Until one day while i was trying to get to my friends that were already sitting on the table. One of the guys that sitting there pushed me and started yelling something at me at first and i yelled at him back saying
"Fukk you"

"Fukk you back" he repeated

"Anytime" i told him kinda laughing

Some of his friends started saying something about me and him fukking eachother but i tried not to get mad or care. Wich was impossible because i hated when people did that to me i hated the 8th graders i think it was because im a 7th grader i don't know.

Once those 8th graders let me get to my friends, my friend eli short for (Elizabeth) asked me what they had said so i told her. She just started laughing at me because everytime something like that happened to me she laughted about it. I ignored her and since im kind of a creep i was staring at the guy that had told me that. He wasn't looking back because he was eating but for some reason i though it was funny me fighting with an 8th grader hah.

I tried not to think about him when i was in class but for some reason i was. I was imagining his face in my head it was wierd and creepy. Once i got out of class one of his friends saw me and yelled "heyy Daniel's girl where's your boyfriend where's he"He asked

"I don't know and im not his girlfriend ok" i replied kinda shy and mad at the same time

He just smile and got into his class and so did i but once i was in luch once again sitting in the same tables they were there too. That one dude that had talk to me during passing period he kept looking at me and then saying something to the guy that yelled at me (Daniel) and then Daniel was the one staring at me. He again yelled something but i tried not to listen and just ignore wich i couldn't because they were really annoying. My friends were there with me again, my friend Elizabeth and Christina were looking at me with a wierd look because for some reason people always bothered me.
One of the guys threw something to me and started laughting with the other guys and daniel was just looking at what they had done. Elizabeth looked at me and told me to ignore them and Christina looked at me smiling. It was funny at first but then it got annoying because i didn't like him i liked juan.
"Uggh its annoying i don't like him (daniel) and now everyone thinks we fukked." I told Eli and Christina

"Well its your fault for listening to them." Eli told me

"I know i know but I'll just ignore them they can say whatever they what." I said to both of my friends

"Like if you can just ignore someone that easy." Christina told me and i knew what she meant. I'm that type of person you can't say anything mean about or you were dead i guess i liked fights.

"I can ignore them plus its kinda funny me having a 8th grade boyfriend hahaha." I said laughing sarcastically

"Alice you went out with an 8th grader remember." Eli remind me but i tried not to remember or care.

Once we got to language arts class i had that class with Elizabeth and i sat with her as well , Christina had another teacher so we weren't with her. Once i sat down i saw that juan was there i remember the dance and all we talked about, he even gave me his phone number but i never text him. When i was getting some stuff out of my backpack i was still talking to Elizabeth and i kinda was looking at juan he had greenish grayish eyes i thought they were beautiful probably because mine were dark brown. Elizabeth didn't know about the party and the juan thing so i told her and i think he heared because he started laughing and then we were smiling at eachother with Elizabeth looking at me pretty wierd. I knew that look i knew what she meant by it, she thought i liked him and she was right i liked juan i really did.
After class was over we all went home and i was walking out with Eli talking to her about juan giving me his number ... "Omg have u text him." She asked