Ch. 2: Trolls

Here's ch. 2! all rights go to J.R.R Tolkien! (I also have a lord of the rings fanfic going on in other of my fanfic books)

------------------------------

"Trolls"

Well that got everybody up.

We all got out weapons and headed for the trolls when we got there we saw bilbo, covered in.....something u do not want to know, telling the trolls he is the only person in the area.

Then we got into attack mode, but  

the trolls were pretty tough, i stabbed them and slashed at them, making them scream, and we probably would have killed them if it wasn't for he fact that one grabbed bilbo again and threatened to tear him apart unless we drop our weapons.

Soon half of us, including me, we're in sacks up to the neck while everyone else was being toasted on a stick.

The trolls kept talking to each other until bilbo got up and started talking about that they should skin the dwarves first.

I smiled slightly but covered up before one of the trolls noticed.

Then a troll picked up Bombur.

"No! Not him, he's infected. In fact they all are, they got big fat worms in their....uh.....tubes!" Bilbo explained.

Some of the dwarves started to argue that they didn't have worms until Thorin motioned them to shut up.

Troll A (gotta be able to tell them apart, right?) asked, "well, what do u say now? We can't let them go."

Troll ugly then looked at me and picked me up by my feet, so I hung upside down. Some of the dwarves started to move a little, frustrated that I was upside down.

Troll ugly looked at me, "she doesn't look like a dwarf, maybe we can eat her."

I should have been scared, but I was more disgusted then frightened.

"No! She's--uh--got cacti pillar! Yes! It's very contagious!"Bilbo explained.

Troll stupid scoffed, "I knew someone who had cacti pillar! They turned blue! She ain't lookin blue."

I twisted and turned trying to get out of the trolls grasp.

Troll ugly glared at me, "aye! Stop squirming will ya?"

I did the natural thing, I spit in his face.

"Arg! U made a mistake there."Troll A said, getting out his huge knife.

Troll ugly stopped him, "no, I want to hear it scream when burned. But to make to more easier......."

He started to swing me around, I got very dizzy. Then Troll ugly swung me into a tree branch. Hitting me hard just above my temple. The troll stop swinging me, and I kept blinking my eyes, trying to stay awake.

"Anna!"I heard Kili yell.

Then suddenly there was a bright light and the troll dropped me. I hit the ground hard and I moaned.

Then I found myself looking at Kili.

"R u alright?" He asked me.

I groaned, "what do u think? I was thrown around like I was nothin!"

He helped me up, I was still dizzy and light headed though.

I tried to walk forward but stumbled, luckily Kili caught me by the arm.

"Ur head......" He noticed.

I put my fingers on where I was hit and found out that I was bleeding.

I groaned, "Great. Just what I need."

He told me to sit down and I obeyed. He began to clean the cut.

"So where did u learn to do this?" I asked, breaking the silence.

He smirked, "I'm two years older than u not two years younger."

I frowned, "so?"

"That means that I'm more experienced with wounds than u r. By two years of experience." He said.

I still had no idea what that meant, but decided not to talk about it any further.

"There. All done. U might have a headache for awhile though."Kili said.

I sighed, "well I've been through worst."

I got up with Kili's help and got my bearings. The trolls have turned to stone. And I figured Gandalf was responsible since he is standing on a split boulder that once shielded the dawn light from the trolls.

Soon we were off again, but this time on foot. We have been on foot for a few days, taking a few breaks here and there. making camp during the night. It was almost peaceful, until one day. We were crossing through a forest unseen until we met an old friend if Gandalf.

The Brown Wizard.

--------------------

There u go! Ch. 2! All rights go to J.R.R Tolkien.

Read

Vote

Comment

Subscribe

Enjoy