14- Wednesday

Wednesday

We're already in the waiting room. I'm so nervous that I'm even holding Jimin's hand. More like squeezing it, really.

"I'd like to still have my hand once we enter for the appointment." Jimin teases. I glare at him and start squeezing his hand again.

We arrived ten minutes ago. Mr. Yoon said we'll have an appointment with Dr. Kim. It looks like the company that made the belly works together with this hospital. The hospital it's from the university so they have a partnership or something. I don't remember. So it's here we— I mean, I am going to take exames and stuff during the period of the project. We're actually on the maternity floor. And I have to say that there are some people looking weirdly at me. At us. They must be thinking something like what are these two teenagers doing here? My god, the things that I'm going through for this project. I roll my eyes.

"What?" Jimin asks.

"What what?" I'm confused.

"You've just rolled your eyes." He says.

"Ah... I was just thinking about something. Don't mind me." I smile.

"Wanna share?" He nudges me with his elbow.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking about this project." I sigh.

"Oh, yeah. I've been thinking about this project a lot myself."

"Really? Then we're two."

"This is so crazy. Like everyone thinks we're going to be parents and we have to act like we're really going to be, but in reality we won't and we know that. And that makes no different because we're the only ones that are allowed to know that."

"Exactly. And there's nothing we can do except than wait for the moment where we'll tell them it was all fake."

"Yeah, by the way aren't we sitting here for about 15 minutes?" Jimin looks at his watch.

"I know, seems like our appointment is a little late."

"You're sure that we don't have to registrate in the reception first?" Jimin looks at me.

"Didn't the school and that scientists do that already? I mean, did our registration?"

"I don't know. I think we should check." Jimin stands up.

"Sure." I stand up as well and we head to the reception table.

"Good evening, how can I help you?" The receptionist look at us from her computer.

"Hi, we're here for an appointment. We wanted to know if there is something we need to do here before it starts." I say politely.

"Okay, what's you're name?" She asks while tapping something on her computer.

"Y/n."

"Have you registered yet? I can't find your registration in the system."

"I don't know. It wasn't the one who made the appointment for me."

"No, I mean have you registered today? You need to registrate on the first time you come for an appointment." She smiles, explaining to me.

"Oh, no. Not yet. This is our fist time coming here." I gesture to Jimin, who's standing beside me.

"This is what happens when you let your mom make your appointments for you. You end up not knowing how it works." Jimin says and I chuckle a little.

"Look, Regina. So young having a child. What's happening to this world. Nothing works the way it should anymore. This is why most of our problems start." The  voice of an old lady speaks from my left. Excuse me? Does she really thinks I can't listen to her or did she say this for me to hear? Be a pregnant teenager might not be the best thing or the right one for anyone, but it isn't the cause of all the problems in the world. And even if it was, she shouldn't say that aloud. For matters of respect. The big problem for me is not even she thinking this way — I mean, I can't change the way she thinks— but for her saying those rude things for or near a pregnant teenager — a.k.a me who is 'pregnant' in her eyes. I look at Jimin outraged. He hugs my shoulder.