30:20

You were shivering as you looked at the boys standing before you. You looked at them with terrified eyes still lying on the floor. You weren't scared of them, instead you were still recovering from the fact that you were almost dismembered a few seconds ago. "Are you alright?" You heard a voice ring through your ears.

You focused on the current view and saw one of the three men reaching out his hand towards you, asking if you were alright or not. Without thinking, you grabbed his hand and were harshly pulled up and came into contact with his chest. Your eyes widened as you looked up at him analyzing his face and not to mention the fact that he was quite-handsome or should you mention it as hot.

He had black hairs which were slightly messy and rested in the form of bangs on his forehead, his face was round-shaped accompanied with a sharp jawline. There was a small cut on his right cheekbone that looked fresh. His eyebrows were of low-set seating quite close to his eyes; talking about his eyes, he had double eye-lids and his eyes were doe-shaped which gave away the hint of mischief compiled with innocence at the same time.

He had a high nose which was a bit rounded at the tip and his lips were perfectly shaped with a cupids bow. You could see a tiny mole right under his lower lip and now you had begun to see his bunny teeth as well as he gave you an almost evil-like grin. Realizing, in which state you were in right now with him; you quickly pulled away stumbling a bit backwards.

"I'm sorry" you immediately bowed.

"It's okay" he said, his smile disappearing as he pulled on a poker face "Are you alright?" he asked again and you slightly nodded.

"What are you doing down here?" you heard another voice asking.

You turned your head into the direction of the voice facing the other two men, one of which the voice belonged to; they looked at you with curious eyes.

One of them who had spoken a few moments ago looked like he had fell from the heavens; saying he was handsome or good-looking was not enough, instead saying that he was drop-dead gorgeous was more like it. His face was not only symmetrical, but he also had the optimal proportions of the mouth, eyes, chin, and forehead.

He had dark brown hair that were side-parted. He had a small oval-shaped face with clear skin. His eyes were oval, almost the shape of an almond with double eye-lids. He had a Roman rose that was perfectly aligned with the inner-corner of his eyes.

As for his lips, they were quite full and plump along with being very pink which made you wonder for a moment if he was wearing lipstick or not. His shoulders were quite broad giving off a dominant look.

"Hello?" you heard and saw a hand being waved in front of your face. It was the guy who fell from the heavens and had asked you a question a few moments ago which you totally forgot about because you were too busy analyzing his face.

"I-uh-actually I was-" you stuttered like an idiot.

"Are you alone?" you heard a deep and husky voice asking. It looked like that this voice belonged to a baritone and it made the hairs rise on the back of your neck.

You turned your face to the third guy who was standing beside the broad-shouldered guy and the sight took your breath away. You had no words to describe his etherealness; he clearly looked like a living sculpture or some painting of Greek Gods which came to life. He looked ethereal and intimidating at the same time.

Unlike the other two men, his skin was honey-toned and perfectly clear. His face possessed a heart/inverted triangle shape. His eyes were big and round with a defined inner-corner accompanied with one mono lid, and one partial double eyelid; just like the shoulder guy, he also had an attractive Roman nose.