Part Four

You stand there looking into Vic's beautiful eyes while he's looking into yours. "Sorry if that was awkward...I just couldn't resist of how beautiful you are." Vic says feeling ashamed. I looked so surprised when he said this. 'Omg did my idol just say that' I thought. The room sat in silence for about a minute or so. "Thanks...I guess" you say as you blush like a freak. "Well you sure did earn the tickets." Vic says. You squeal. "Oh my gosh are you being serious right now." I ask Vic. "Yes ma'am I'm positively serious that you're getting tickets to see us and Sleeping With Sirens live! But the catch is that they are $10 for every ticket." "I-i'll be right back with the money." You say as you run into your moms room and ask her for the money. Vic yells from across the room "By the way the tickets are for meet and greet too!" You enter your moms room and she automatically hands you the money for your dad, brother, mom, two friends, and of course you. "Mom! Were you spying on us?" You ask knowing that she was. "Mayyybbbeee" she laughs. You run back into the living room where beautiful Vic was standing and hand him the money. "Thanks!" He says. "No problem...now where's the tickets?" You ask. "Oh well I'm going to ship them to you, so you should get them in two days." "Oh, ok then" you say disappointed. "Awe don't worry sweetheart it's only two days." You smile and blush as you realize he's hugging you. To be continued...