Part Five

Vic lets go of you. " I'm so sorry I didn't know what else to do." Vic says. "It's ok I don't mind." You tell him. "Anyways if I can have you number and address I can ship them to you." Vic tries to change the subject. "Oh yeah of course." You give him your number and address. "Yeah um I'll call you when I get the order put in." "Um yeah ok well I'll see you later then." " Yeah okay bye." Vic says as he walks out the door and runs to his trailor before anyone can see him. Your mom walks in. "Well..." She says. "Im getting the tickets alright." You say still kind of awkward. You and your mom just stand there in silence. Your moms looking at you while your looking at the ground. You can hear your brother and dad in the background snoring. "Gosh they're loud sleepers." Your mom says trying to break the awkwardness. "Ha yeah." You say not making eye contact. "Well I better go to bed night mom love you." "Good night sweety." Just as you were walking to your room, someone rings the doorbell. "I'll get it." You tell your mom. "Okay well I'm gonna go to bed. Let me know who's here in a minute." "Okay mom." She walks into her room and you open the door.You stand there in shock and you're heart beating like crazy. "Oh my gosh, I didn't think you would ever see me again." You tell Vic. No response comes from him. He just grabs your face and kisses you. How's the story so far? Comment and let me know what you think will happen next.